- + Follow
Sylvian Bryan, IDSA
"Outside the box creation"
Are you loss of creativity? Do you lack innovation? Are Design cost increasing? Missing deadline? In need of funding? Sylvian Bryan founded Bryan Dynamics, Inc. in 2006. Today, Bryan Dynamics helps clients with design and manufacturing needs. With over 10+ years of experience in the Industrial Design field, he has helped clients within a variety of Industries. Introduced to Industrial Design in the 9th grade at DASH. Sylvian considers himself an Interdisciplinary Industrial Designer with great concept generation skills; sketching, CAD modeling and product development implementation. He has software in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Solidworks, Autodesk Alias, and Hardware Skills; 3D printing and prototyping. Sylvian has helped Fortune 500 companies obtain over $1.5 Million in investment funding. Sylvian has managed design team with over 20 members, plus $12 million in production orders. His designs met quality for retail distribution and legal agreement. He is experience with the legal aspect of design intellectual property rights, contract writing, bids and proposals. Sylvian has experience sourcing manufacturer partnerships in Asia, & Europe. In 2010, Lowe’s was able to capitalize on Sylvian’s tooling analytics; which saved them over $100,000 in tooling cost and resulted in gain revenue. A winner of various design and technology awards including CES Design & Innovation Awards. He is a patent holder and have helped Inventor go from invention to crowdfunded to start-ups. Sylvian has lectured at the Miami Ad School on Industrial Design field Processes and Strategies. Sylvian is great at discovering meaningful innovation through Industrial Design Mythologies. A fast pasted designer that excel at Roadmap planning, project management, production execution and have design 100’s of products that sells globally. Please contact him at email@example.com or 786-704-3673. He is available for freelance project and full time employment.
POSO Outdoor Solar Sign
Kickstarter Klingg Cord Management
2015 Milan Expo Blog Pad
Clients: Dibari, Office Depot/Ativa, Moodform, Forward Industries, Iron Bridge Tools, Priority Designs/Lowe’s
• Creating Design and Manufacturing Contracts, Bids, Strategies, Structures & Processes that deliver fast turnaround & quality.
• Reducing tooling issues, & manufacturing time that increase client profit and reduce manufacturing cost.
• Evolving ideas focus on future market needs for clients legal protection that support BOM, CMF, Rendering, Photography, CAD, and Drafting needs.
• Actively providing Industrial Design Mentorship, Lecture, Tutorial, Training, Teambuilding, Equipment, Software, and Crowdfunding design support for Kickstarter, Quirky, Indiegogo and other platforms to startup and entreprenurs.
• Tendering Research, Concept Generation, Brand Style Direction , through Sketching, Rendering, Sourcing, Prototyping, and excellent Project Management.
• Inheriting Patents such as Lowe's Modular System for Assembling Ramps, Decks, and Other Raised Structures. 2013019878
• Vigorously designing, sourcing for retail, home, office, tool, fashion, apparel, transportation and consumer products for private label licensing opportunities and manufacturing partnership with factory globally, but mainly focus on high tech USA manufacturing.
• Enactive graphic creation for Email Blast, In-store Signage, & POP Display, Presentation, Campaigns, User Experience, User interface, Logo, Icon, and Website.
• Solved computer platforms and accessories brand design issues for global sales through proof-of-concept
• Took CES Best of Gaming & Innovation Award for Alienware M11X, M15X, & M17X for 2010 & 2011
• Yum Research, Ideation, CAD Modeling, BOM, CMF Document, & Drafting for cross-function teams and factories in Asia & Europe
• Led packaging design, user experience design and user interface design
• Elevated from Junior Industrial Designer
A private, fully accredited college, that enrolls more than 1,400 students, pursuing Master of Fine Arts degrees in Color and Materials Design, Interaction Design, Interdisciplinary Design and Transportation Design and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in Advertising: Copywriting, Advertising: Design, Art Education, Crafts, Entertainment Arts, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Design, Photography, Product Design and Transportation Design.
A magnet secondary school in the heart of the Design District in Miami, Florida, United States. US News & World Report ranked DASH as the 15th best public high school in the nation in 2009 and 16th best in 2012.