SBB Serbia BroadBand
Jan 2013 - Present (9 years 6 months)
[official job description]
• Thinking up creative solutions and production of graphic design
• Quality Control of production, advising and consulting with suppliers and third parties regarding the specifications of production,Press Proof approval
• Production of corporate documentation for publishing in print and electronic media
• Preparation and analysis of reports
• Other tasks
IT-CO Biznis Produkcija
Dec 2003 - Jan 2014 (10 years 1 month)
• web development and production
• CMS / CMF integration and implementation
• online/print design
• product photography
• product video
In addition to creating dynamic web sites with top-class integration, I also adopt and implemented "shopping cart" systems for internet powered, catalog-based sales and product marketing.
Creative Design Manager
SBB Serbia BroadBand
Nov 2010 - Jan 2013 (2 years 2 months)
• graphic standards & brand book development;
• creation and production of communication materials, print or electronic, to be used in advertising campaigns or other promotion of products / services through different marketing communication channels, incl. social media;
• control of consistency and conformance of collateral pieces produced by external creative services supplier;
• creative content management;
• design and execution of layouts with content adaptation for different applications and media;
• graphical conceptualization and illustrating reusable graphic elements;
• creation of key visuals;
• directing and animating ads for web (Flash);
• design and production of ads for print media and screens (computer and mobile);
• Iphone App user interface design and total design;
• Web portal design / UI design;
• brand (re)engineering (project based team activity for different brands incl. international brands);
• execution of brand identity strategy for each brand;
• design and production of internal (corporate) media publications (full service);
• production of corporate, legal and client documentation;
• photo and vector art editing (Photoshop, Illustrator);
• production of InDesign templates for Data merge;
• design and production of presentation templates (PowerPoint);
• quality assurance for external production;
• consulting with suppliers and external production in effort to ensure production costs fit into the budget limitations;
Product Marketing Specialist
Direct Link d.o.o. Beograd
Sep 2006 - Oct 2010 (4 years 1 month)
Product marketing; e-newsletter production; PR materials production, prepress and design; infomercials and PR writing, copywriting, publicity and news releases; web site building and maintenance; technical marketing support; media relations; presentations; user interface design and implementation as part of a development team (company's B2B web site); media relations, handling and support for members of the media; implementing marketing strategies; execution of media plans with vendors; outsourcing creative teams and local production facilities; redesigning creative materials; workflow and office automation; setting-up and administering development & marcom server; product photography production; supporting events planning and organizing; coaching; designing and implementation of a web services for end-users.
Oct 2003 - Sep 2006 (2 years 11 months)
Brand development; journalism; graphics design; technical editing; web site redisgn; implementation of knowledge management system; translation; system administration; hardware maintenance and networking; server infrastructure set-up and administration; technical support; strategic consulting; technical consulting; generated new development deals with major IT vendors; photography.
2001 - 2002 (1 year)
Held responsible for all computer hardware-related articles. Chose hardware samples for testing / reviewing purposes, pick sample products from third party, assigned and overview internal testing in magazine's test lab, performed product photo-shoots in a small studio, distributed test samples to contributing writers when testing is done outside company premises, edited written materials by testers / authors, corrected grammar and spelling for entire magazine, supervised prepress and authorized proofs at printing house.
Marketing and PR Manager
Mar 2001 - Oct 2001 (7 months)
Responsible for Media Relations; PR; Event planning; Presenting; Print Ad design; Production of marketing materials for Web, Press and TV.
Additional responsibilities in product marketing, research for new business / product fields; Consulting and Tech Support for Large Accounts and Government clients, Q&A Tech Support Specialist.
Act. Editor in Chief
Mikro - PC World
1996 - 1998 (2 years)
Responsible for making the basic formula of the magazine from scratch: as a mixture of IDG's licensed magazines (PC World, Publish, Mac World) and local content (Market review - YU berza, Lab tests, Events, etc).
1994 - 1996 (2 years)
Responsible for all computer hardware-related articles within a magazine's section called "Test Drive".
Selected and accepted hardware for reviewing, assigned tasks to associate hardware tech writers, supervised hardware testing, copy edited and corrected articles, managed product photo-shoots with a professional photographer in an improvised studio, approved final prepress for publishing.