Jul 2019 - Present (2 years)
- Collaborated with global project teams to develop innovative products and processes, set standards for high quality, provide cost-effective designs, and commercialize and launch new products and projects.
- Collaborated with project team members in design reviews, product validation and verification, product evaluation, competitive benchmarking, feasibility studies, cost reduction and continuous improvement efforts.
- Developed and communicated quality control expectations to in-house team and factory personnel in China, including visiting China factory to oversee the first article production of Grolsch’s Icon Font.
- Collaborated with vendors and provided solutions for product development from sourcing and fabrication perspectives.
- Managed and operated on-site workshop including tools/capabilities:paint booth, electrical/soldering, drill press, table saw, CNC router, and 3D Polyjet Printer.
Jr. Production Manager
Jan 2017 - Jul 2019 (2 years 6 months)
-Managed ordering, assembly and on-time shipment of 135 custom LED sign projects.
-Advised our production design team in the development, design and construction of our LED signage product.
-Worked directly with domestic vendors in the production and assembly of our signage.
Sign Production Designer
Jul 2015 - Dec 2016 (1 year 5 months)
- Created specification documents based on design presentations.
- Produced and assembled sample signs and developed prototypes.
- Managed and operated a CNC router and Objet Polyjet 3D printer.
- Maintained part inventory.
Creative Traffic Manager
Jan 2014 - Jun 2015 (1 year 5 months)
- Managed project workflow through the Creative Department by tracking tasks assigning to appropriate designers and ensuring timely delivery of design projects.
- Reviewed all design documents for accuracy and consistency prior to delivery.
- Presented analytic reporting on the creative department's performance.
Jul 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year 5 months)
- Assisted the Senior utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Rhinoceros CAD software to create specification documents sent directly to the factory for production of point-of-sale products.
- Developed production template tool kit that reduced error rate and time required for SPEC document creation. Model Making Fabrication