Jan 2021 - Present (2 years 10 months)
• Designed logo, website, and brochure for marketing events.
• Designed social media assets and website advertisements.
• Organized and arranged pop up events and photoshoots.
Senior Fashion Designer
Aug 2014 - Dec 2021 (7 years 4 months)
• Designed and developed collections for babies and toddlers.
• Presented the collections to clients and manufacturing departments to discuss possible changes.
• Provided material specifications and oversaw the production process.
Feb 2014 - Aug 2014 (6 months)
• Supported the design team in all aspects of product design, including sketches, boards, approvals, samples, presentations, vendor communications, and meeting preparation.
• Researched current trends, color, and fabrics and assisted in fabric and trim development.
• Created new artwork for novelty embellished items within the collections and new silhouettes for categories within the collections.
• Communicated with Product Development and Production partners on a daily basis and throughout the design cycle.
Oct 2013 - Dec 2013 (2 months)
• Created mockups by draping, assisted in fittings and prepared samples for meetings.
• Experimented with textiles, trims, and prints to design new embellishments and new combos on garments.
• Researched trends, shopped the contemporary market and created inspiration boards.
Design Room Intern
Go Gently Baby
Redondo Beach, CA
Jul 2013 - Sep 2013 (2 months)
• Created technical flat sketches in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Assisted Production Manager with final sample development and managed samples for newest collection.
• Worked with Design Team to create new catalogue for S/S 2013.
Los Angeles, CA
Apr 2012 - Jun 2012 (2 months)
• Assembled linesheet packets and lookbooks for prospective accounts.
• Tracked samples in/out of showroom for department store shoots and editorial requests.
• Assisted Sales Manager with client appointments and write orders.
Visual Merchandising Intern
Jan 2012 - Mar 2012 (2 months)
• Exposed to all facets of visual merchandising and worked closely with Visual Manager to produce novel and unique concepts for windows and merchandise presentations.
• Organized and prepared fashion merchandise for photographic representation in advertisement/catalogues.
• Applied creative and artistic talents that resulted in innovative and timely project execution.
Visual Merchandise Associate
Jun 2010 - Apr 2011 (10 months)
• Actively assisted in the launch new stores in Taiwan and China, overseeing store planning, store display, window/mannequins merchandising, and promotional marketing events.
• Successfully plan American branch exhibit and China branch baby/children trade show.
• Created set designs for location shoots and supervised styling for catalog photoshoots.
Jul 2009 - Aug 2009 (1 month)
• Proficiently audited cash flows for 4 companies, ensuring accurate and complete financial statements.
• Conducted half-year accounts payable and inventory testing.
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008 (3 months)
• Supported marketing, sales, and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs including brochures, sales sheets, direct mail, advertising, and web content.
• Researched analysts study market conditions to determine potential sales of a product.
• Provided logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination.
International Trade Associate
Jun 2007 - Sep 2007 (3 months)
• Conducted research, identified potential clients, and negotiated contractual
• Fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each shipment and keep track of shipment payments and quotas.
• Consulted with foreign clients at the annual Shanghai exhibition on all product ordering and receipt.