Sr. Innovation Lead
Tag / GSK
Oct 2019 - Present (2 years 7 months)
- Manage display innovation and business growth across various local and global brands.
- Collaborate with branding and marketing clients to create high quality, cost effective point of purchase solutions, with very short turnaround times.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously while effectively communicating with clients and vendors.
- Lead and coordinate design efforts for point of purchase solutions through creative concepts, innovative technologies, and product development.
- Provide leadership and knowledge of point or purchase displays, as well as retail expectations for display standards.
- Actively improve processes and innovation through new technology research.
Dual Skill Designer
Nov 2015 - Nov 2019 (4 years)
-Concept development of innovative POP displays for major brands
-Rapid sketching and collaborating with fellow designers
-Build and model creative displays, and provide renderings and structural designs for clients
-Create brand identifying artwork for displays that catch the consumer's eye
-Prepare artwork for production and coordinate with manufacturing
-Build effective structures for both temporary and permanent displays
-Assemble sales pitches and presentations for acquiring new business opportunities
-Create control drawings for displays to communicate with the plant
-Design display assembly instructions for manufacturing and retail
East Hanover, NJ
Jul 2014 - Jul 2015 (1 year)
-Product development and prototyping for toy designs
-Programming and operating MakerBot and Stratasys 3D Printers
-Programming and operating Universal Laser Cutters
-Operating MakerBot 3D Scanner
-Programming and operating HP Large Format Printers
-Managing interns on various projects
-Concept sketching and problem solving on early development stages
-Use of Solidworks, Keyshot, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
-Model Making, sanding, assembly, painting, decal application, and photography of prototypes
-Meeting strict deadlines for projects