World Cafe Live
Oct 2013 - Present (7 years 9 months)
Oct 2013 - Present (7 years 9 months)
Sep 2012 - Sep 2013 (1 year)
• Used my knowledge of web and mobile standards to create UI designs with consideration of business requirements & technical limitations
• Meet with medical professionals to obtain application requirements
• Translate big picture feature concepts into use cases and customer experience requirements
• Present design work to the product development team, executives.
• Produce wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and production art.
• Design features that work for multiple user types.
• Design assets for videos and investor presentations.
• Work on several different types of projects at once, and meet demanding deadlines
Liam Edward LLC
2002 - Sep 2012 (10 years 2 months)
Print, Web, and Mobile UI design
May 2012 - Aug 2012 (3 months)
Moboom Ltd is a global technology company specialising in Mobile First Responsive Web Design for publishers and web development companies. Headquartered in Perth, the company also has a development centre in Singapore and a global distributor network.
Moboom enables publishers to utilise a single CMS to publish to the web on any device – mobile, tablet and PC.
The technology drives cost savings and efficiencies for publishers that have traditionally employed separate teams for various web design formats. The integration approach enables publishers to augment existing investments and “plugging in” to the platform via APIs. Publishers can integrate virtually any back end system, payment solution.
The responsive design capabilities ensures that consumers accessing a publisher’s content have an optimal experience regardless of device. The publisher can also utilize a single url and have the site adjust automatically per device, ensuring the brand is protected.
The company includes among its clients and partners Fairfax Media (Au), News Digital Media (Au), Singapore Press Holdings, Kompas Gramedia (Ind), South China Morning Post (HK), Media Corp (SG), Aspermont (Au), AutoTrader (Au), iProperty (SG &MY) and PPI Media (Germany)
To experience responsive design check out our site www.moboom.com - we don’t mind what device you have (try it on a few).
Apr 2008 - Jun 2011 (3 years 2 months)
• Responsible for design and architectural planing of multi-platform mobile and web applications including Brew, Android, iOS, webOS, Java, Blackberry OS, Windows 7 Mobile, Symbian OS.
• Collaborate on performance tuning and mobile/web/WAP integration initiatives.
• Lead user interface review and optimization initiatives.
• Work with marketing to develop brand identity and collateral for Smarter Agent and it’s affiliates.
• Design the look, usability, and flow of Facebook application.
• Create and execute a cohesive social media plan along with the aid of marketing.
• Identify threats and opportunities within the social space and work to cordinate a response
• Successfully manage many concurrent projects.
• Regional Selection in the 2010 BlackBerry Partners Fund Super Apps Developer Challenge!
Graphic Design & Animation Program Manager
The Chubb Institute
Jan 2008 - May 2008 (4 months)
• Oversee and ensure the quality and content of instruction of the courses consistent
with the Graphic Design & Animation program curriculum.
• Create classroom and school atmosphere that is conducive to maximum learning and
retention of students as well as retention of faculty.
• Ensure all State, Federal and Accreditation Regulations and Standards are adhered
to at all times.
• Assist and advise students as needed.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and conducting terminations as necessary.
Mar 2002 - Dec 2007 (5 years 9 months)
ScreenDreamer LLC Marlton NJ March 2002 – Present
• Oversee creative team as well as outside vendors and designers
• Create websites designed primarily for the real estate industry – over 300 to date.
• Design high impact, engaging websites with a focus on user interface and interactivity
• Responsible for all company marketing from concept through execution
• Conceive and produce targeted marketing for clients.
• Design printed material for ScreenDreamer as well as clients and affiliates.
• Design and maintain company’s intranet and extranet sites.
• Established new identity, brand and marketing for Screendreamer LLC.
• Manage numerous large projects simultaneously to ensure client satisfaction.
Aug 2001 - Feb 2002 (6 months)
• Conceptual and production design for products, packaging, sales literature and presentations.
• Prepared and proofed digital artwork outputs for production printing.
• Maintained and updated all aspects of the company's internet site.
• Processed design requests for special projects, trade show signage and special customer needs.
• Researched projects in package design, product development, and equipment sourcing.
• Created packaging for product lines such Sesame Street and Blue's Clues in accordance with strict marketing and licensing guidelines.
Consultant (Proposal Designer)
May 2001 - Sep 2001 (4 months)
• Created original artwork for Navy Sales Proposals.
• Worked with engineers to accurately depict the logistics of classified hardware and Software.
Chesapeake Display and Packaging
Mar 1999 - Jun 2001 (2 years 3 months)
Laid out conceptual designs for POP displays for major consumer products companies.
(Clients include Johnson and Johnson, Hershey Foods, Procter and Gamble, and Gillette.)
• Aided in creation and programming of multi-media projects
• Created designs using various software applications.
• Assembled prototypes and mock-ups for Wal-Mart show 2000.
• Cut corrugated samples using a Data Tech cutting table.
• Updated file and archiving systems using Canto Cumulus Software.