Graphic Designer/ Print Production
Squire Boone Village
* Design and illustrate packaging, puzzles, cards, posters, signs, labels, stickers, temporary tattoos and other media used in processing customer orders.* * Print and manage customer files for orders * Create customer digital mockups * Proofread customer copy for print media use * Create company illustrations (some instruction manuals included) * Pad plate imprinting via chemical wash *
Assistant managerial tasks when manager absent
Product photography for same company
* Guillotine-cut and some manual feed die-cutter experience assign tasks/manage employee time, log/report completed work, order supplies, communicate with other managers in company for any additional needs.
Contract completed * Photograph and process for print and digital web media small scale products such as candles, soaps, and skin care items.
Mt. Tabor Wee Care
* Design and illustration of summer program t-shirt graphics * Communication with printers for file preparation Work Study Graphic Designer | Indiana University
Office of University Advancement
* Design, photography, copywriting, and editing of materials for local organization on a course credit basis. Materials included flyers, brochures, and posters.
Graphic Designer, Design Center Internship
INDIANA UNIVERSITY SOUTHEAST
* Design of posters, brochures, updating current designs, editing photos, and meeting standards set forth by Marketing Director