May 2015 - Present (6 years 1 month)
Responsible for strategic production of compelling content increase brand awareness. Tasks include storyboarding, video production, social media content creation, and leveraging alternate marketing channels.
Social Media Influencer and Story Teller
Universal Studios Orlando
Apr 2015 - Apr 2015
Appeared as a special guest speaker and artist for the annual Universal Studios Orlando Grad Bash. During this event I was responsible for one-on-one fan engagement and storytelling through the Universal Studios Snapchat account.
Jun 2013 - Jan 2015 (1 year 7 months)
• Developed storylines and presentations for Siemens' worldwide audience.
• Designed and managed production of a travel case for Siemens' first point of care handheld device.
• Created and produced video content for both internal use and customer demonstrations.
• Created mock-ups and models to test and refine concepts.
• Created 3D models and renderings for both production and conceptual purposes.
• Worked closely and collaborated with various departments including marketing, research and development, software development, user experience design, labeling, and strategic diversity & inclusion.
Institute for Human Centered Design
Oct 2012 - Jun 2013 (8 months)
• Aided in graphic design and website maintenance
• Worked on public image and social media presents
• Market and product research for sale items
• Organization and sales in office store
Designer and Fabrication
Toys for Elephants
Jan 2013 - May 2013 (4 months)
The goal of this workshop was to enrich the lives of elephants in captivity. Their size, strength, and intelligence created a unique design challenge, which was largely unexplored. The final products needed to be both entertaining and indestructible. In the end we successfully designed and built 3 unique toys for the two curious elephants at The Buttonwood Park Zoo