Jun 2017 - Present (4 years 4 months)
Germanhaus are LEICHT's sole dealer & distributor on the west coast of Canada. They place a strong emphasis on Modern styling, discovering clientele's latent needs, utilising effective storage solutions & planning methods whilst ensuring a high quality service throughout the entirety of the process.
My main roles within Germanhaus include;
- Introducing new clientele to our product by walking them through our showroom and program range.
- Creating CAD plans and quotations for prospective clientele as well as refining any existing solutions.
- Assisting with ongoing projects which includes material/colour selection, design/layout related suggestions and creating CAD plans.
- Managing project installations by creating installation folders for team members, liaising with trades and contractors on site, organising supply/delivery of materials and visiting project site to monitor progress and troubleshoot.
Jan 2015 - May 2017 (2 years 4 months)
I spent two years at JD Kitchens & Bedrooms, where I gained first hand experience working with and implementing a new design process. I also had the opportunity to build upon my CAD skills (mainly Fusion 20/20), Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft office while at JD Kitchens & Bedrooms.
Some of my daily duties included:
- Opening and closing of showroom.
- Meeting with new clients and creating design briefs.
- Producing kitchen plans & specifications using a CAD programme (Fusion 20/20)
- Meeting with existing clients and assessing design & material options.
- Liaising between our workshop team, on-site fitters and suppliers.
- Managing the company's social media pages.
Whilst working here I also developed:
- My understanding of the design process through frequent face to face interactions with clients.
- My skills on Fusion 20/20, an interior design CAD programme.
- My knowledge of materials, fittings, treatments, finishing and appliances.
Oct 2011 - Jul 2015 (3 years 9 months)
1) Provide a high quality service for customers.
2) Help customers with any complaints they may have.
3) Managing stockrooms and unpacking new stock.
Till operator/Customer Service
DLM Restaurant Enterprises Ltd
Mar 2010 - Dec 2011 (1 year 9 months)
1) Serving customers/till operation.
2) Managing Stock .
3) Preparing food.
Nov 2010 - Jan 2011 (2 months)
1) Restocking shelves and organising clothes/products.
2) Helping with Customer Queries.
3) Floor maintenance.