Project Manager for Director of Business Development
Los Angeles, CA
Feb 2009 - Mar 2014 (5 years 1 month)
Simultaneously managed and supported the CEO, Director of Business Development and NY sales rep with over $2 million in sales annually. Responsible for overseeing the design and completion of digitally printed wallcovering targeted for large hospitality & retail projects, as well as hundreds of stock orders for high-end retail, office and residential clientele.
• Acted as a central resource and project manager for a team of professionals to complete all details from quotes, design, and final quality control, as well as international and domestic shipping coordination.
• Projects: Macy's, Nordstrom's, Dior Paris, Bellagio Las Vegas, Parisian Macau, Venetian Las Vegas & Macau, Wynn Design Group, Jeff Lewis Design (Bravo series "Flipping Out"), Taniya Nayak (HGTV), Gensler, HBA, Interior Architect's.
• Proficient in Pricing, Overhead, ROI, Account Management and Item Performance Analysis. Especially skilled in detail-oriented needs, problem-solving, streamlining workflow and productivity.
• Implemented new protocols, terms and management strategy for integrated retail e-business (DesignYourWall.com) to reduce returns, gain sales and improve customer service and delivery times. Resulted in a 50% revenue increase over 3 year period.
• Fluent in reading floor plans, elevations and specifications. Am able to complete take-offs for quantity needs.
• Business is repeatedly named Top 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America by the American Registry.
Orlando Police Department
2008 - 2008
Work included a floor plan, switching plan, electrical and communication plan, elevations and a HVAC layout.
BASS & BASS INTERIORS
2007 - 2007
One of the most recognized interior design firms in Tallahassee, FL. Duties included purchase orders, assisting with client meetings either in-office or at a job site, ordering furniture, products and samples, confirming deliveries, computer research and more.
2006 - 2006
Company that designed and built the world renowned Dubai Palm Jumeirah Island. While there, assisted on a hospitality project in Dubai with Photoshop revisions and landscape/island plans as well as topography details.
J. HADDOCK INTERIORS
Winter Park, FL
2005 - 2006 (1 year)
Interior design office featured in Architectural Digest where responsibilities included assisting with client meetings, visiting job sites with clients, organizing the stock room, as well as pick-up/delivery’s and answering phones.