Oak Park, IL
Oct 2013 - Oct 2016 (3 years)
• Consistently perform all steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE)
• Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all customers
• Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc.
• Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a grand opening look and feel to our customers
• Inspire our customers about Paper Sources unique product offerings through product stories, understanding and selling of our core businesses such as cards and envelopes and custom printing
Graphic Designer Intern
Lupus Foundation of America - Illinois Chapter
Oct 2012 - Dec 2012 (2 months)
• Created layouts on both Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Publisher.
• Updating Informational buttons for the web site.
• Converting EPS and AI files to PNG to be used in other programs.
• Create designs that effectively communicate the messages for Lupus support groups in Chicago.
• Maintain accurate and accessible computer and hard-copy files.
•Balance technical, creative, and scheduling components to meet targets.
Graphic Design (work-study) student
Friends of the Parks
Aug 2010 - Oct 2012 (2 years 2 months)
•Creating documents on Macintosh and PC systems. Maintain accurate and accessible computer and hard-copy files such as PDF’s, EPS, PNG, JPG, files.
•Calorize large database of photo by year and event. Using Photoshop to color correct images for projects.
•Use of desktop publishing programs such as InDesign, Illustrator to design brochures, postcards and monthly calendar for events that effectively communicate the messages for Friends of the Parks.