Westmont Party Graphic Designer * Communicate actively and effectively with the owner of the store to create vibrant informational pamphlets on an as needed basis. * Created an engaging logo that properly represents the store.
Geena Bean's Come Back Dear Sun
* Exercised lively and inventive artistic skills to create seventeen illustrations . * Created a charming and engaging cover piece to draw in its intended audience. * Communicated effectively with the author to create energetic web graphics for her site. * Created captivating coloring pages for the author's youthful audiences.
Sahara Sam's Oasis
West Berlin, NJ
* Practiced creative flexibility to meet the desired needs of each department whether completing small projects such as company letter heads or larger projects like bus ads, banners or billboards. * Actively communicated with the project coordinators whether in-office, by phone, or e-mail to get projects out on time. * Exercised energetic artistic skills to create captivating, innovative pieces for both print and the web.
Cherry Cobb's Don't Pick Your Nose
Ned, United States
Illustrator * Exercised lively and inventive artistic skills to create ten illustrations for this children's book. * Practiced time management and excellent organizational skills to adhere to the tight deadline. * Effectively communicated with author to create captivating images that she felt fit her book.
Heart Binders Innovations
Colorist * Used vibrant, engaging colors to complete illustrations for a bible memory system. * Effectively communicated with the owner to complete all illustrations by the deadline.
Cupcakes From Home
* Communicate actively and effectively with the owner of the store to create vibrant informational pamphlets and gift certificates on an as needed basis. * Designed a charming logo to properly capture the "homey" feel of this small business. Other Bezwada Residence Moorestown, NJ
Child Care Giver
* Practiced time management and excellent organizational skills coordinate and adhere to the children's busy schedules. * Engage the children in appropriate creative and educational activities. * Remain active and perceptive to the children's health and safety.
* Remained energetic and vibrant at all times while communicating effectively with guests. * Practiced excellent organizational skills to adhere to each guest's needs. * Maintain a clean environment by always remaining alert to the surroundings. * Restocked inventory on an as needed basis to be best prepared for every shift.