Visual Merchandising Manager, Levis Strauss World Head Quarters - REMOTE
San Francisco, CA
Mar 2021 - Present (2 years 9 months)
Deliver monthly visual direction for 200 + retail stores of varying sizes and tiers in the outlet channel with seasonal product storytelling, product presentation, visual techniques, mannequin styling, and flex strategies.
• Communicate the brand aesthetic, creative direction, and visual merchandising standards.
• Work closely with buying partners to optimize visual merchandising strategies based around business priorities, seasonal product, brand initiatives, and store capacity/fixture-fill.
• Follow and manage the go-to-market process from initiation to execution, from seasonal product launch to monthly virtual store setups, facilitate executive walk throughs, production of store direction, and follow up with field execution.
• Work cross-functionally to build and maintain relationships with partners in Merchandising/Buying, Planning & Allocations, Marketing, Graphic Design and field teams.
• Support special projects as needed such as tests, fixture updates and store openings.
• Attend Global brand conferences and conduct store visits as needed.
Senior Visual Merchandiser,
Apr 2016 - Sep 2020 (4 years 5 months)
Set the retail visual merchandising vision and developed operational strategies to support profit growth for 260+ unique shops across Canada and America.
Mar 2013 - Oct 2014 (1 year 7 months)
Provided overall Brand leadership at the Canadian flagship store ($30 - $40 million) with specific ownership of Inventory, Marketing & Visual Merchandising in VS Lingerie, swim, sport, cosmetics and PINK loungewear.
Visual Merchandising & Store Marketing Manager
Feb 2012 - Jan 2013 (11 months)
Overall leadership of 14 Visual Presentation Specialists responsible for executing corporate strategies for runway/ window displays, signage and merchandise flow in Home, Menswear, Ladieswear, kidswear, Accessories and Cosmetics.
National Stylist & Visual Merchandising Trainer
Apr 2010 - Oct 2010 (6 months)
Acted as the in house creative bridge between Retail Marketing, external Ad Agencies, Visual Merchandising and Apparel Designers for an emerging fashion Brand.
TraxArt Marketing Manager
Redditch, United Kingdom
Mar 2008 - Jul 2009 (1 year 4 months)
Role required a deep understanding of the available product line and pricing model.
Identified emerging artists, negotiated terms of reproduction of limited edition prints of original works of art.
Organized exhibitions to develop the sales process locally in order to be developed nationally.
Assisted with planning and directing sales activities at Traxmedia
Coordinated communications with clients, product suppliers, sales representatives and other strategic partners.
Established distribution networks for Traxmedia products and print services.
Sourced quality materials within budget in accordance with import rules & regulations (UK).
Organized and coordinated special projects, including; Exhibitions and Social Media campaigns
Action Apparel (Chilli Pepper)
Redditch, United Kingdom
Jul 2002 - Sep 2003 (1 year 2 months)
Worked on various ranges for Chili Pepper, Chili Babe children’s wear, Chili Red menswear and YO! Japan. Performed accurate fittings for manufacturers, followed products at every stage of the critical path, drew designs, merchandised showrooms and organized catalogues for sales reps (Resigned from this post to focus on study).