Christine's career as an Art Director and Designer has spanned the lifestyle, beauty, fragrance and fashion categories and includes partnering with brands to define the creative direction and strategy for a variety of integrated digital campaigns, traditional print media, and packaging. She has directed and designed for some of the most iconic Global fragrance and beauty brands in the world including The House of Creed, Burberry Beauty, Jimmy Choo, Thierry Mugler, David Yurman, Van Cleef & Arpels, Lanvin, Azzaro, Mont Blanc and Boucheron.
• ADDY Award for Packaging Design
• Graphis Gold Packaging Design and Branding
• Top 100 New Creative & Showcase Winner; CMYK Magazine, Vol. 46
• Work featured in the Student Spotlight on The Dieline packaging blog
• Winner at the 6th annual National Student Show and Conference
Member of AIGA