Jun 2010 - Present (11 years 4 months)
Equipment Design - With other designers, engineers and project managers develop new technologies for the food service and retail supermarket industry, specifically working to provide a pleasing consumer experience, and optimal presentation and functionality to our client’s. By offering lean design strategies and more efficient and sustainable energy solutions we are able to provide high quality products and potential cost savings.
Store Coordination – Working with outside manufacturing teams and store planning staff to coordinate multiple equipment manufacturers, purchasers, store planning and onsite contractor information by creating/maintaining master coordination documentation, equipment design documents and final store coordination packages.
Industry Research– By frequenting store locations, installations, tradeshows, client planning meetings and staying aware of emerging technology developments provide meaningful information to clients on trends, branding and demographics which may impact sales, design, and in-store equipment location (Impulse Buying, Point of Purchase, Merchandising, etc.).
POURfect Product Inc.
Mar 2009 - May 2010 (1 year 2 months)
Manage and Design POURfects first spice mill line.
- Collect research and inspiration materials and present it in a meaningful manner.
- Develop and create concepts which successfully meet the goals and standards set by the customer.
- Construct and test prototypes to better understand ergonomic and aesthetic requirements.
- Use solid modeling software to provide clients an accurate representation of the final product and its features.
- Provide presentation models and materials to clients for better marketing plans.