Dec 2009 - Present (11 years 9 months)
Exhibit Designer/ Engineering, Concepts, Build and CAD files, Graphic Templates, Product Fixtures, Counters, Electrical Plans, and Product Design:
• Realistic 3D renderings and animation walk thru of designs
• Manufacturing: CAD build file, CNC CAD cut files, Art Templates for Graphic Designers
• Work closely with CEO, market research, prototype testing, cost effective solutions, material exploration
• Provided step by step assembly instruction books
Jan 2013 - Aug 2013 (7 months)
• Exhibit Designer
• 3D Rendering
Apr 2002 - Jan 2010 (7 years 9 months)
American Ideation is a comprehensive design firm specializing in visual designs for small and large businesses and inventors. We offer a variety of creative services, including business identity creation and branding, graphic design, media presentation, inventive design, enviroment design, site developments, and exterior design.
We strategically help companies identify, visualize, develop and execute new product & brand opportunities. Typically our clients want to expand their brands into new categories and channels, re-fresh existing ones or create something totally new. Our goal is to find the path for maximum market impact by design.
Industrial Design/ Layout specialist
2005 - 2010 (5 years)
Industrial Designer: Architectural Designs, Marketing and Branding Department,
• Taking full responsibility for my projects from concept sketches to working closely with our engineers in the early and final production stages of my designs.
• Branding Design for Corporate Companies: Krispy Kreme, Taco Bell, Krogers, Saturn, KIA, CVS, and many more.
• I am required to provide CAD drawings, marker sketches, Image boards, Graphics, Promotion Material and 3D renderings in our client’s presentations