Jun 2010 - Jan 2020 (9 years 7 months)
• Responsible for the day to day demands of a busy design studio. Conferred with sales team and their customers to interpret print design from concept to finished product.
• Create original print designs, repeats, design hang tags, drawing silhouettes, create presentation boards for clients, oversee preparation of all artwork before it goes into full production, organized tech-paks, selection of colors, approval of strike-offs.
• Managed the in flow of artwork that came into studio; this entails delegating art projects to the team of designers within the design studio, to meet tight deadlines.
• Confer with factories overseeing quality control of all strike offs before approving artwork for final production of prints on goods.
• Computer skills (skilled in Design programs Illustrator and Photoshop on Mac)
• Clients: K-Mart / Sears, SGK Susan G. Koman Running Ribbon, Dollar General, Life Uniform, Variety, Bear River Workwear, Bealls, Life Uniform.
(SELF EMPLOYED FREELANCER)
Jan 2008 - Jun 2010 (2 years 5 months)
• Created original print designs for men’s ties, boxer shorts, children’s wear clothing
•Translating original artwork into repeats for production, setting up pitchsheets for artwork to go into production, organized tech-paks, selection of colors, approval of strike-offs.
• Client: Rivstar Apparel, Alynn Neckwear, Basically Kids
CAD Artist and Illustrator
NYC, United States
Dec 2004 - Mar 2007 (2 years 3 months)
• Clients: Alynn Neckwear, Superba, SNI
• Confer with clients about concept and development of designs
• Computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator on Mac)• Responsible for creating designs and putting designs into repeats for men’s ties