OIC-Head & Technical Facilitator
Nov 2010 - Present (10 years 11 months)
Packaging & Labeling Designer
Department of Science and Technology (DOST-CAR) - Benguet & Baguio City
Jun 2009 - Present (12 years 4 months)
• Design and prepare label designs for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Packaging and Labeling.
Designer, Graphic/Layout Artist and Copy Composer
Jun 2008 - Present (13 years 4 months)
• Designs work in all UC publications, documents, forms, brochures, posters, advertisements, programs, certificates, diplomas, awards and special institutional promotional materials as endorsed by his/her immediate head and helps develop advertising campaigns for institutional use or print;
• Design of all media platforms and productions for UC;
• Designs logo use and assure uniform standards for corporate communications university-wide & ensure branding compliance in all outputs;
• Develops/Produce catalog presentations, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, banners, logos, invitations, company profiles, web graphics, and other multimedia materials based on provided specifications and materials;
• Moderates the official UC website by keeping categories organized, and introducing new options to the interface and personal settings;
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the working unit.
Digital / Layout Artist, Photo Editor, Network Administrator & Professional Photographer
Babes Studio Professional Photography - Baguio City
Oct 2003 - May 2008 (4 years 7 months)
• Designs, edits and enhances all digital photos and portraits for walk-in costumers;
• Designs & develop various digital photography such as wedding and debut albums; Facilitates and conducts customer service regarding digital photos & photography;
• Proficient in using the NORITSU photo printing machine;
• Technical facilitator - maintains the stability of the equipments/machines use for digital photo services;
• Digital photo restoration & image editing techniques to remove visible damage and aging effects from photographs.