Feb 2020 - Present (1 year 8 months)
Responsible for the development and management of marketing initiatives for a managed services company, including strategic planning, budgeting, creating collateral materials, lead generation, utilizing co-op programs, establishing a social media presence, and strongly performing in digital mediums.
• Spearheading the redesign of sales and marketing collateral, user documentation and proposals increasing brand awareness and sales.
• Identifying current trends while designing and implementing weekly e-mail campaigns including effective calls-to-action, landing page design, and forms. Producing copy for plain text distribution, as well as utilizing attractive graphics for html email formats.
• Creating and maintaining online listings, managing digital dashboards on multiple accounts, and compiling marketing metrics to track success.
• Effectively managing the customer database, providing CRM cleaning, and preparing prospect lead lists to the sales team.
Nov 2013 - Dec 2019 (6 years 1 month)
Responsible for the development and management of marketing initiatives for multi-million dollar company, including strategic planning, budgeting, co-op programs, collateral materials, lead generation, ROI tracking, event design, and execution of campaigns including (but not limited to) email, direct mail, database marketing, and digital marketing.
• Oversaw multifaceted campaigns for three primary locations (Houston, Austin and East Texas) collaborating with executives to develop a vision for each, produced and wrote copy for each campaign and identified ideal medium for presentation.
• Renovated and maintained company website and social media platforms, directing all aspects of the advertising activities including banner advertisements, Google Ads, email promotions and optimization.
• Spearheaded the redesign of sales and marketing collateral, and user documentation increasing brand awareness and sales.
• Coordinated corporate, trade show and community involvement events, utilizing alliances with vendors, negotiating outside service contracts for entertainment and sponsors, as well as developing communication plans for all events.
• Greatly reduced outsourcing costs by keeping printing functions in-house.