Dec 2014 - Present (6 years 4 months)
Designing for the Disney Store - Girls Hardline Team. Including Animators' Collection Large and Small doll sets. New and existing Small Figure Sets, Feature Dolls and Feature Play Sets. All For Disney Store and Parks exclusives.
Owner and Designer
Jul 2010 - Present (10 years 9 months)
I specialize in making a wide range of handmade plush and soft goods products for retail.
Culver City, CA
Mar 2014 - Nov 2014 (8 months)
Product Designer for Jakks Pacific feature plush, licensed brands and small dolls
In-House Product Designer
Aug 2013 - Mar 2014 (7 months)
- Designed play sets and Accessories for New Small Doll line
- Product Drafting for play sets
- Building, sculpting, and painting prototypes for Presentations and New Concept Approvals
- Sketching concepts for licensed plush lines.
- Brainstorming, Concepting, Sketching, Illustration
Aug 2012 - Jun 2013 (10 months)
Lead designer on Jada's toy licences. Designing for Hello Kitty playsets, Disney Preschool RC toys, As well as accessories and play pieces for Cutie-Pops doll line.
Jun 2012 - Aug 2012 (2 months)
Product Development including, Accessory design, color specs, and drafting for Lanard's Girls toys and products
Visual Graphics Coordinator
May 2011 - Feb 2012 (9 months)
Visual Graphics Coordinator in the Visual Department at Forever 21.
- Designed borders and trend collages for Heritage and Forever21 apparel concepts
- Photo editing for mannequin and store fixtures
- Formatted store directive weekly and for every floorset
May 2009 - Aug 2009 (3 months)
Design Intern for the Summer of 2009.
- Photoshop rendering and 3D Modeling
- Assisted on building prototypes for videos and presentation.
- I worked on concepts for company presentation and JMP clients