Dec 2016 - Present (4 years 5 months)
Design handbags purses, wallets, and luggage.
* Sew and produce products.
* Order materials and hardware.
Blowing Rock NC, United States
May 2018 - Aug 2018 (3 months)
* Design new Intermediate Level sewing kit to expand upon the current Beginner Level kit.
* Design a packaging solution for the new sewing kit that fits within the company style and offers scalability for future products. * Design a new "Sew Local" campaign sticker that visually represents The Mountain Thread Company, North Carolina, and Blowing Rock.
* Create a graphic design for screen printing that represents The Mountain Thread Company and Blowing Rock.
Fuel Supply Supervisor
Jun 2008 - Oct 2014 (6 years 4 months)
* Lead, train, and test soldiers in a number of fields, to include: Physical Fitness, Combat Readiness, Job Specialty Knowledge, Army Doctrine, and Career Development.
* Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual fuel reports for over 1.5 million gallons per year.
* Plan, execute, and evaluate training. Winner of best team competition for 3 years.
* Load planner for all deployments requiring rail and air transport.
* Manage teams of up to 15 local nationals while deployed to foreign nations. Reduced turn over and increased efficiency.
* Environmental Protection Officer. Planned containment and storage for environmental safety risks. Inspected job sights. Insured all regulations were being followed. Never failed an annual EPA inspection and always received top marks.
CreedeCo Business Interiors
Mar 2006 - Jan 2008 (1 year 10 months)
* Lead sales team to increase sales by 50%, decreased returns to zero, and increased return customer business.
* Create work schedules, approve time off and vacations, train new employees, hire and train new employees.
* Manage new, ongoing, and revolving customer accounts.