While I take pride in the craft of copywriting, I’ve also got a soft spot for my visual ideas – and that’s not just because I was once a designer. Over the years, I’ve seen how we can all do our greatest work when we don’t limit our creativity to art, copy, UX or otherwise.
It’s all about what works best – what’s going to be most effective. Creative brilliance with true insight and sound strategy, that gets people talking and believing in our brands. Along with good old-fashioned hard work and showmanship to first win those pitches, of course.
• The Favourite Website Awards (Mobile of the Day) >> Tribal DDB “Bumpin’ Bunnies” Chinese New Year app
• Sony Marketing Division Award (Thailand) >> Sony Bloggie™ “Do You?” launch campaign
• Die Presse Advertising Showcase (Austria) >> Alfa Romeo “Foetus” branding campaign
• AUTOCAR Top of the Spot (Italy) >> Alfa Romeo MiTo “Deviant” launch campaign
• Highest Sales Volume in 18 Years (Singapore) >> Long John Silver’s Seafood Combo “No Way!” campaign
• Mensa International >> Since October 2006