I´m Industrial Designer and I currently working on a study of design and manufacture of spare parts and bicycle frames.
I have worked in areas of design where I have excelled in the field of production and design development by creating and managing products in interaction with suppliers and manufacturers within and outside the country for the domestic and overseas market in Latinoamérica.I have more than 17 years designing and developing frames, parts and bicycle parts, I worked four years in Zenith bicycles across the range of products with continuous contact with manufacturers in China and Taiwan, I've done work for private clients from electric bicycles, tandem, folding, bamboo and artists such as Eduardo Costa.
- Diseño Automotriz en Denari Advance Design. Egresado 2001
- Seminario de Diseño de Piezas de Plástico Inyectado dictado por AsCam en 2005
- Course of TIG Weldign - CISCO ESAB
- Sello de BUEN DISEÑO 2019
- Course of SHIMANO SERVICE CENTER