Graphics & Operations
2014 - Present (7 years)
Foodydirect.com is a startup of 10-12, dedicated to delivering local cuisine straight to your door!
• Improve vendor visibility and conversion rate through merchandising new products on vendor page. Maintain B2B relationships, staying current to supplier’s inventory and in curating promotional items.
• Track daily shipments; communicate with shipping carriers and report/file claims with UPS & FedEx.
• Build strong B2C relationships as bridge between supplier and customer; generating creative solutions
• Customer Service: via LiveChat, ZenDesk & telephone. Providing quick, transparent communication with customers reducing response time from 2 days to 24hrs.
• Manage digital graphic projects including Bi-Weekly Newsletters, Promotional ads, and Photo editing and creating and coordinating production of Flyers and Cooking Instructions.
Palo Alto, CA
2012 - 2014 (2 years)
Johnny Was is 70’s inspired clothing whose target clientele are women 40+.
• Managed daily operations: store opening and closing, training of new employees and store appearance. Participated in opening two stores: Palo Alto & San Jose.
• Assisted in monthly merchandising and led team in quarterly inventory count. Developed and managed audit process for product availability and to target best sellers.
• Consistently achieved sales goals, increasing sales by 10%. Helped lead store to reach 1M in sales in first year.