El Segundo, CA
Oct 2016 - Present (5 years 7 months)
Research | Concept Generation | Sketching | CAD Modeling | Rendering | Prototyping
• Research and create presentation materials to show to clients
• Worked with Creative Director to design new line of gender neutral toy products called Antsypants™ now being sold in 1800 Target® stores.
Los Angeles, CA
May 2016 - Present (6 years)
Industrial Design | Logo & Branding | Graphic Design | Web Design | Marketing | Photography
• CLIENTS: • MGA / Little Tikes • Target • LA Democratic Party • Beach House Group LLC • Glyphix • Bytesize inc. • Sacred Fools Theatre • KayNDaves Cantina ... etc
Jun 2014 - Jul 2015 (1 year 1 month)
CAD Modeling | Rendering | CNC | Graphic Layout & Typography | Branding | Photography
• Acted as supervisor of the company art dept. overseeing all marketing, photography & graphic design & branding, CAD modeling & rendering of playgrounds and associated products, and coordinated the CNC machining of plastic panels for assembly.
Industrial Design BFA
Sep 2009 - Mar 2014 (4 years 6 months)
Intro to Industrial Design (IDUS 100)
Computer-aided Product Design (ELDS 205)
Model & Prototype Development (IDUS 212)
Industrial Design Idea Visualization (IDUS 213)
Contextual Research Methods (IDUS 215)
Human Factors in Industrial Design (IDUS 221)
Development of Product Form (IDUS 250)
Manufacturing and Assembly Technology (IDUS 312)
Computer Modeling (IDUS 313)
Portfolio and Resume Development (IDUS 316)
Industrial Design in the Marketplace (IDUS 321)
Emerging Manufacturing Materials (IDUS 325)
Commercial Practices for Industrial Design (IDUS 421)
Industrial Design Senior Studio (IDUS 431)
Collaborative Experiences (SDES 490)
Electronic Dsgn/Visualization (FURN 309)
Design I: Elements and Organization (DSGN 100)
Color: Theory and Application (DSGN 101)
Design II: 3-D Form in Space (DSGN 102)
Creative Thinking Strategies (DSGN 115)
Design III: Time (DSGN 204)
Drawing I (DRAW 100)
Drawing for Design (DRAW 230)
SCAD Sponsored Project - Massie Heritage Center
Jan 2014 - Mar 2014 (2 months)
I worked with a group of grad and undergrad students to design a museum exhibit for the Massie Heritage Center
Research who will use the space and the various ways it might be used
Sketch out ideas or create blueprints
Use computer software to develop virtual models of different designs
Examine materials and production costs to determine manufacturing requirements
Work with other specialists to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill the need at a reasonable cost
Evaluate product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical
Present designs and demonstrate prototypes to clients for approval
Beach Stand Manager
Ocean City, MD
May 2012 - Sep 2013 (1 year 4 months)
- As Beach Stand Manager, I organized, and maintained supervision over the rented equipment within space provided.
- I was also responsible for the handling of funds via cash and hotel room charge.
May 2009 - Sep 2013 (4 years 4 months)
• Clerical duties included answering telephones, printing & filing
• Organized and updated hardware/software inventory
• Supervised contractors and vendors for events
• Assisted with projects as needed
Banquette, Busser, Barback, Host
Ocean City, MD
May 2010 - Jan 2012 (1 year 8 months)
- As a Banquette server I served food, ordered drinks, and attended other customers needs as well as setup, arranged, and cleaned the banquette hall.
- As the position designated busser, along with opening and closing, it was also my duty to maintain a clean environment in the restaurant, assist the servers, seat customers, and assist in stocking the bar.
Ocean City, MD
May 2006 - Aug 2009 (3 years 3 months)
- As the busser, along with closing, it was also my duty to maintain a clean environment in the restaurant, and assist the servers.
- As the Valet, I helped accommodate customers with parking in our 3 different lots. I parked and brought back their vehicles in a timely manner while also maintaining supervision over the separate lots.