Art Service Lead/Supervisor
Apr 2019 - Present (3 years 3 months)
Landway is an established clothing manufacturer and supplier in the promotional products industry. That means our business is developing stylish outdoor apparel and putting a logo on it. I lead a team that executes embroidery artwork for ASI and Retail. Communicating with B2B clients and sales reps, and providing outstanding customer service.
Assistant fashion designer and technical designer
Nov 2015 - Apr 2019 (3 years 5 months)
- Produce graphic artwork for private label brand; Sporti, iSwim, Clubswim, and Everyday Yoga.
- Work on packaging designs and care label artwork that is sewn/printed on the garment.
- Execute colors and designs for new development.
- Create technical CAD illustrations for hard and soft goods.
- Competitively researching for upcoming seasons and trends.
- Submit detailed tech packs to oversea vendors.
- Maintain and update tech pack informations for spec measurements, constructions, BOM, and packaging information.
- Maintain and update material and costing records/library.
- Manage supply vendors and follow up with sample requests, new development, and on-time delivery.
- Lead collaborative efforts with vendors and other departments to produce relevant and on trend products.
Designer and office manager
Alvarado Dye & Knitting Mill
Union City, CA
Nov 2011 - Oct 2015 (3 years 11 months)
- Worked with clients to develop colors for their apparel line.
- Inputting lab data for approved colors, inputting purchase orders for the private label line, and sort out completed dye orders.
- Organize shipping and receiving for clients.
- Create, maintain, and update tech packs, technical flats, fittings, and communicating with oversea vendors for the private label line.
- Coordinate and arrange samples for sales reps.
Aquarium of the Bay
May 2007 - Jun 2010 (3 years 1 month)
- Supervised both ticket sells and retail department. Customer services and opening/closing procedure. Meets and sets daily goals. Worked with Galaxy systems as well as creating a new ticketing system. Won employee of the month in the operation department.