I studied at RMIT International University for Multimedia Engineering, having experience working for some global agency - Grey, Saatchi & Saatchi VN. And currently working for a local full service communication group - Integration (i68, IdeaMarket, Faceinteraction) as a Creative director. I am creative, artistic, enthusiastic, fast solving problem and stick deadline maker.
As a Creative Director working at Integration - a full service agency (branding, event, digital, pr). I am fully in charge for every artwork delivered by the creative team, we were successfully delivered our best work to some big clients like Abbott, Philips, Can Cham, Viber, Bayer, etc. And I am so proud to take part in the creative process to bring up a new brand - Escape, the first ever biggest outdoor musical event in VietNam, from creativity to execution, to make it a well known national successful brand.
About my Job description as a Creative director at Integration
- Manage and give guidance to creative team as well as recruiting and training new junior (we normally have about 10 members in creative team, including 2D, 3D, Digital, Video Editor and Copy writer)
- Develop concept for brand campaign and promotional activities
- Pitch idea to client
- Give Creative direction, Art direction, supervise Copy writing to the team in building Keyvisual, Visual Shooting, Video Script (usually in event trailer, viral clip, promotional video, after movie), POSM, Event Production, Activation, Digital Platform
- Supervise shooting, filming, visual effect for event performance
- Supervise production for all print, merchandising
- Traffic management to follow a strict deadline