Senior Digital Designer
New York, NY
Nov 2017 - Present (3 years 10 months)
• Designing complete campaign packages including, but not limited to, the following: emails, desktop and mobile website assets, Instagram and Facebook post visuals, package inserts and affiliate banners.
• Collaborating closely with marketing and copy writers to ensure success of daily promotions.
New York, NY
Mar 2016 - Sep 2017 (1 year 6 months)
• Provided art direction for both visual and UX/UI designs.
• Redesigned, refined and elevated the representative website, emails and social media posts.
• Created and implemented a style guide for youravon.com.
• Worked closely with cross functional partners to ensure concise messaging with a refined visual experience in order to better the success of the representatives.
Dec 2011 - Apr 2016 (4 years 4 months)
• Collaborated with team members to create a world class digital experience by providing highly
engaging and seamless content cohesive with seasonal branding.
• Partnered with internet merchants to support a/b testing leveraged to drive business.
• Developed process and cohesive brand language for all marketing offer placements including but
not limited to: desktop, mobile, mobile/iPad app and affiliate ads.
• Conceptualized and refined designs for desktop and mobile website launches, major brand
bra releases and special projects in alignment with catalogue.
• Validated UX projects and worked along side front end developers to ensure work was to specification.
• Designed all Mobile site launches and updates from 2011-2014.
• Oversaw design of Ad Units/Affiliate marketing banners.
• Conceptualized home pages, landing pages, editorial stories and emails for Fall and Holiday 2012.
• Designed 3 to 6 emails and email banners per day in alignment with catalogue and website designs.
Freelance Web Designer
Nov 2011 - Dec 2011 (1 month)
• Designed 3 to 6 emails & banners daily
• Prepared creatives for VS All Access
Freelance Web Designer
Oct 2011 - Nov 2011 (1 month)
• Assisted the interactive department with web creative such as affiliate banners, mobile banners,
Facebook engagement ads and Spring 2012 concepts.
Dec 2009 - Sep 2011 (1 year 9 months)
• Designed creative for the web based on brand guidelines and client direction; such as home page
promotions, site banners, affiliate marketing campaigns, landing pages, splash pages, email blasts,
flash sale promotions, gift guides, site refreshes and redesigns.
• Conceptualized and designed GUI and wire frame compositions for clients.
• Reviewed and approved creative materials in accordance with eBay style guides and standards
before handoff for client approval.
• Delegated tasks to the creative department via ACE task management system.
Key accounts: Karen Millen, Ben Sherman, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Paper Denim & Cloth, Lacoste, Romeo & Juliet, Dereon, Annie Sez (BCBG, Betsey Johnson, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, etc.) Sean John, New Era, Paul Jr. Designs, Steinmart, Ashley Stewart, Rocawear, BabyPhat, Playboy, BunnyShop, Carolee, Coast & Applebottoms.
Site Plan Renderer/Expediter
Apr 2008 - Aug 2008 (4 months)
- Assisted the corporate construction department and architects.
- Rendered site plans and elevations.
- Illustrated evacuation maps for all CareOne facilities.
Auction Listing Manager
2006 - 2008 (2 years)
• Rendered site plans and elevations.
• Illustrated evacuation maps for all CareOne facilities.
NAI long island
2003 - 2005 (2 years)
• Designed and created brochures, websites, PowerPoint presentations and prospectus for marketing
to stimulate client interest and sales leads.
• Maintained contact and provided support with Network Consultants for basic troubleshooting of
hardware, software and network issues for my team.