Oct 2015 - Present (5 years 8 months)
Lead team of 5 in the development, engineering, production, marketing, and design of budding menswear E-Commerce site UG Blue. Designed and launched web presence, from site structure to visual design to copywriting and coding.
Key Achievement – Collaborated with Puma to create custom graphics for an upcoming running campaign.
• Defined the processes and orchestrated the product launch of a multi-tiered, vanguard E-Commerce site from ideation to production.
• Designed custom artwork, wrote job proposals, and handled price quotations.
• Translated researched information into visually stimulating and intellectually engaging typography, infographics, process models and diagrams, iconography, and custom illustration.
• Orchestrated the overhaul of an entire marketing campaign, including a 25+ page web site, email communications, catalog, postcards and brochures for a budding E-Commerce brand.
Recent Project Collaborations Include:
• Creative Project Manager | New York, NY | Target
• Graphic Designer | Austria | Red Bull
• Graphic Designer | New York, NY | Victoria Secret
Jr. Project Manager
Capelli New York
New York, NY
Nov 2013 - Aug 2015 (1 year 9 months)
Successfully managed and coordinated individual or multiple graphic design projects from concept through completion. Effectively led the team's efforts securing department resources including budget preparation, development of budget reports, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of expenditures, to ensure our expenditures remained within budget.
Key Achievement – My first position in a leadership role. My expertise brought an increase of 30% in sales revenue in marquee accounts such as Target, Wal-Mart, and JCPenny.
• Created and conducted highly persuasive sales and marketing presentations.
• Applied creative strategy to the design and production of marketing, communication materials
• Created a clear direction for product and packaging design, ensured a consistent look across different products in line with the style guide and brand profile.
New York, NY
Nov 2012 - Oct 2013 (11 months)
Maintained brand identity across multiple brands. Generated concepts and followed through to production. Tasked with communicating with vendors and manufacturers in China. Learned the importance of clear and decisive verbiage when dealing with overseas vendors.
Key Achievement – Within 3 months of employment, I was promoted twice from graphic artist to design lead overseeing the development of multiple licenses. These licenses include USPA, Puma, and Sketchers. During this time, I received a design achievement award from USPA for my work on their Licensee Program.
• Streamlined communication from overseas vendors to ensure understanding of design specifications and timely delivery of artwork.
• Made corrections/edits to files, illustration modifications, and photo corrections.
• Integrated multiple mediums to develop visual communications products.
2009 - 2011 (2 years)
* Designed new apparel and prints by conceptualizing and providing ideation sketches. * Assisted designer in the preparation of sampling, sourcing and production packages by writing up design charts, detailing sketches, sizing artwork for embroideries, screen-prints, and appliquÃ©s. * Sketched on Adobe Illustrator seasonal cut and sew tops, woven tops and bottoms. * Maintained the fabrics library and ensured the latest materials are organized, priced appropriately and presented with accurate information. * Enhanced the public image and recognition of the firm's name within the business community through new business development, community outreach, and aggressive networking.