Graphic Design Department Manager
Meetings and Events International
Jul 2013 - May 2018 (4 years 10 months)
• Gained a deep knowledge of designing in the pharmaceutical arena while abiding by and staying in compliance with associated federal regulations.
• Manage visual quality and accuracy of all collateral for an average of 200 programs per month at an accuracy rate of 98%.
• Lead participatory in working with IS to implement automated work flows, saving employee work hours and eliminating the need for department expansion during client growth.
CLIENTS INCLUDE: Abbott Nutrition, AbbVie, Quest Diagnostics, Kowa/Lily
Lead Designer/Creative Director
Oct 2006 - Jul 2013 (6 years 9 months)
• Created and established necessary production protocols to unify the advertising and editorial departments, allowing fast and accurate production, eliminating the need for new hires during an economy crash.
• Re-branded Screen Magazine (print, web, devices) in 2010, increasing revenue 5% annually.
• Maintained database and website daily, produced two magazines per month and one annual film directory.
• Promoted twice for showcasing my exceptional organizational strategies and design skills necessary to maintain a regular press, website update and email newsletter deployment schedule.
CLIENTS INCLUDE: IATSE, O’Connor Casting, Yessian, The Colonie, RDS, Radar Studios, ARU, Optimus One
Production Coordinator/Graphic Designer
May 2004 - Mar 2006 (1 year 10 months)
• Secured digital color corrections, retouching, reviewing of Kodak Digital Contract Proofs and ensured SWOP calibration with several CTP printers.
• Managed and designed ads for over 150 advertising accounts per month, one magazine per month and several special publications per year.
• Consistently maintained print schedules during two major hurricanes.
CLIENTS INCLUDE: K2 Design Group, Reed & Co., Studio Snaidero, Truluck’s, Venetian Village, Hyatt