Media Production Specialist
Nov 2017 - Present (3 years 10 months)
• Manage equipment used by Communication majors in the School of Communications.
• Direct work study students who assist with daily functions in the Equipment Room.
• Field questions from students and attempt to help with projects and or help with gear.
• Assist and organize gear requests from the Professors.
• Keep the gear clean, organized and functioning properly.
Mar 2017 - Oct 2017 (7 months)
• Coordinate international/domestic travel arrangements and internal/external meetings for Vice Presidents and upper-level management.
• Communicate with companies and/or sponsors who are interested in creative collaboration.
• Seamlessly manage expense reports for department VPs.
• Recorded, transcribed and distributed meeting notes, memos and emails for weekly reports for management and a team of 50+.
• Served as key liaison between producers and the production team.
Booking Production Assistant
The Steve Wilkos Show
Jan 2015 - Mar 2017 (2 years 2 months)
• Outbound calling to potential guests to evaluate the authenticity and quality of their stories.
• Researched potential guests’ legal background and fact check stories before pitching the idea to the producers.
• Managed the visitor experience: organize travel arrangements, brief guests on rundown and wardrobe preparation.
• Designated “go-to” for all producers when dealing with challenging guest situations prior to air.