SOLiD - Industrial Design Studios
2014 - Present (9 years)
Clients include: Black Diamond, Canada Goose, Hoka, Keen, Vimazi, Sorel, Mizuno, Bogs, Columbia Sportswear.
Senior/Lead Footwear Designer
Columbia Sportswear Company
Portland, United States
1999 - 2014 (15 years)
• Primary responsibilities included footwear design, direction, along with mentoring new designers.
• Top selling shoes in Trail, Hiking, Cold Weather, Sandals and Lifestyle.
• Saw over 1300% growth in footwear revenue.
• One of 25 employees chosen for Columbia’s first Leadership Engagement and Potential program.
Fila Sports Inc.
New York, United States
1996 - 1999 (3 years)
• Athletic footwear design and development with a focus on cross training and basketball.
• Top selling shoes include: I-Formation, the top selling cross trainer in 1997; Spitﬁre basketball shoe, which comprised 20% of all bookings for Holiday 1997; the Motor-XT cross trainer, the top booking shoe for Summer 1998.
• Shoes worn by professional athletes, including: Jayson Williams, New Jersey Nets, and Derek Jeter, New York Yankees.
Vaurnet Footwear Inc.
1995 - 1996 (1 year)
• Athletic footwear; advanced concepts and in-line product.
• Exposure to all aspects of the footwear industry from sales to material sourcing.
Mount Vernon, United States
1994 - 1995 (1 year)
• Responsible for the full-design spectrum: concept to ﬁnished design.
• Extensive array of materials used in ﬁnal design: molded plastic/composites, cast metal, pressed glass
• Products on the market include: candle holders, magazine racks, calculators and picture frames.