Solar Eclipse ERP Implementation/Software Trainer
CENTRAL SUPPLY COMPANY
Oct 2017 - Present (3 years 11 months)
Aiding in the Eclipse ERP Implementation for Central Supply. ERP Implementation team consists of contracted EPICOR Implementation/Conversion Specialists, and both CSC Principals, and CSC IT Department. End goal is to continue to learn CSC's current SOP's, introducing new ways to achieve CSC business objectives and practices, applying my Eclipse knowledge, and training the complete optimization of Solar Eclipse software.
Responsible for training 180 employees (5 branches based in Central region of IN) for our anticipated Go Live date on EPICOR Solar Eclipse. Departments include but do not exceed: Warehouse, Sales, Operations, Pricing, Purchasing, and AP/AR.
NYC, United States
- Mentoring children in a group environment through art projects. - Creating a special bond in a professional manner for children who need a solid role model.
Mar 2013 - Sep 2017 (4 years 6 months)
Company NameMorrison Supply Company
Dates EmployedMay 2015 – Sep 2017 Employment Duration2 yrs 5 mos
MORSCO owned; Morrison Supply bought out Kiva Kitchen & Bath and joined forces, creating Expressions Home Gallery. New Showroom opened in July of 2016.
-Provided branch support to both outside and inside sales personal; decreasing bid turn around times, -problem solving, as well as streamline communications to all my accounts, and maintaining consistent sales numbers.
-Assisted in Operations for Branch; Freight/Transfer Audit Reports, Invoicing, and other Managerial tasks.
- Super User in Solar EPICOR Eclipse ERP, Purchasing; Operations, Pricing structure.
- Branch merger allowed for me to guide Showroom Consultants to have proper Eclipse set up and aided guidance of new SOP's; which corresponds directly with MORSCO Corporate Purchasing, Pricing, Operations, and Accounts Payable departments.
ECLIPSE SUPPORT (INTERNAL CONVERSIONS)
Hand picked on various occasions from corporate ERP leaders; was involved in two conversions onto EPICOR Solar Eclipse.
- On site support for "re-key" Sunday Solar Eclipse Conversion at Express Pipe Costa Mesa, CA branch 2006, a MORSCO company. Stayed all week to provide support on Sales Consultants new day to day.
- On site support for "re-key" Sunday Solar Eclipse conversion at Morrison Supply Showroom, Branch 88, Shreveport, LA. Aided in old OS WDS (Wholesale Distribution Software) clean up, and provided structure to aid in better operations efficiency. Support included expanding on Solar Eclipse software knowledge tailored to each employees position, Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving, Sales, ect.
NEW YORK, United States
Sep 2010 - Feb 2013 (2 years 5 months)
- Assisted the Principal of the company; schedule management, entertaining prestigious clients and
Presidents of high end global vendors, all meetings required, and setting goals to increase sales.
- Implemented tasks from these meetings within my executive staff group to ensure objectives.
- Travel included Duravit/Hansgrohe Design Days in Germany, 2011.
- Part of the inception to completion process of the Architectural Tub Line created by AF|NY Design Lab, led by Principal, Bennett Friedman; produced by Clarke Products in Waco, Texas, the supplied source in-house brand for MORSCO.
- Managed advertising, in several periodicals; IE Interior Design Magazine.
- Two time Best Of Year Award for 2010 and 2011 from the very own Cindy Allen.
- Art- directed the aesthetic, direction, and content of AFSUPPLY.COM
- Events both small and large, from product launches and to annual events such as ICFF hosted at the Jacob Javits Center, New York City, NY.
- Collaborated with outsourced PR Companies, and high end vendors to achieve prestigious guest lists for events; both large launches and private panel discussions.
ICFF 2011 : Editors Award “Best in Kitchen and Bath” category
ICFF 2012: Editors Award “Best in Show” for overall Booth Design