VP, Creative & Marketing
White Plains, United States
Jan 2003 - Oct 2016 (13 years 9 months)
VICE PRESIDENT MARKETING & CREATIVE (2009 to 2016)
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR (2005 to 2009)
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (2003 to 2005)
Transform creative concepts into print and web deliverables to support company's initiatives and branding for all LLS's objectives. Lead creative direction and conception for all communication channels and comprehensive marketing efforts. Harmonize brand across all departments and chapters, while maintaining standard of excellence and ensure consistency for LLS nationwide. Oversee a full-time staff of 7 along with freelancers, agencies and photographers in the print and purchasing group.
• Shaped, directed and executed creative materials developed by the marketing communication department associated with major LLS campaigns, publications and departments. Delivered 1K projects annually, including collateral, booklets, videos, direct mail, posters, websites and banner ads.
• Drove the complete redesign of LLS.org website and several campaign websites (studentseries.org, lightthenight.org, leukemiacup.org and teamIntraining.org).
• Re-branded the LLS logo and campaign logos to align with the organization's brand agenda and drive awareness.
• Launched Brand Asset Manager Program to enhance creative consistency and drive cost effectiveness of marketing collateral.
• Partnered with all core departments on the development, planning and implementation of integrated marketing opportunities and creative needs for print/web to reach an expansive LLS audience while maintaining brand consistency.
• Developed proposals, providing strategies to create valuable partnerships with Nike, Gap, Burlington and Subaru.
• Defined and executed strategic marketing plans; evaluated plan success and drive changes based on changing needs.
• Forged and nurtured key vendor relationships along with an extensive network of outside resource consultants and suppliers.
Senior Graphic Designer Print/Web
White Plains, NY
Jan 1995 - Jan 2003 (8 years)
DESIGN MANAGER PRINT/WEB (1998 to 2003)
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1995 to 1998)
Directed the strategy, design and implementation of the celebrated March of Dimes identity across print and web mediums. Delivered art direction for 100+ print projects, including planning, scheduling and concept development. Focused on rolling out customized, visually enhanced pieces, working closely with clients, Writers, Production Manager, Design Director, Print Buyers, Freelancers and vendors.
• Developed innovative collateral for all March of Dimes WalkAmerica Campaigns.