Zimmer and Rohde Design Studio
New York, NY
* Catalogued & maintained swatches into an organized book. * Answered phone calls & other various secretarial duties.
Production Graphic Artist
MV Sport Corp.
* Responsible for the original layout and revisions, scale, crop and retouch of artwork for silkscreened prints on MV Sport merchandise. * Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and clients. * Preflight files of artwork for release to printers and ensuring specs are appropriate for garments. * Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation. * Create jpegs for print and client review. * Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer. * Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
Golden Touch Imports Inc.
New York, NY
* Create, manipulate & color all artwork for production of Junior/Missy apparel which includes graphics, prints, stripes, screens, appliqués, jacquards & knits. * Development of new & purchased prints through color separation, cleaning & creating repeats for private brand labels & open line development. * Comply with developmental calendar & ensure all deadlines are met on a timely basis. * Execute CADs for showroom & sales demonstrating final production of garment.
Jay Franco & Sons Inc.
New York, NY
in bedding, bath & beach products for licensed companies such as
* Designing original screen and digital prints using illustration techniques for performance swimwear and active wear apparel. * Collaborate with product development and patternmakers from concept to completion of both hard and soft goods such as swimsuits, swim caps and backpacks. * Amending, re-coloring, resizing and editing existing prints/artwork and colorways. * Researching vintage resources, competitor websites, runway shows, style websites and fashion magazines for trend inspirations and then translating into original designs, repeats, and colorways. * Color matching and updating digital color palettes for each season. * Sending prints - Preparing print packages for oversea factories. * Utilizing traditional hand-sketching and painting techniques in conjunction with Photoshop and Illustrator, to execute graphic and textile designs. * Notating print changes and other functional office duties necessary to keep a balanced and organized work environment. THRO by Marlo Lorenz
Disney & Marvel.
* Printing CAD designs on a Mimaki fabric printer for market week and production. * Maintenance and light repairs of the Mimaki printer. * Designing product specs & templates. * Color matching pantones. *
Home Textile Design Assistant
Mills, United States
* Responsible for making original prints, building repeats & creating multiple colorways for development of window/bath curtains. * Printing & color matching to seasonal palettes on fabric printers. * Designing presentation materials & layouts for sales, merchandising & product development teams. * Assisting the art director in creation of product lines for bi-annual market weeks. * Drawing both design & production specs of hard & soft goods for overseas factories.