Apr 2017 - Present (4 years 6 months)
Sample receiving, test equipment operation for in-service commercial / industrial engine and machine lubricants.
CNC Operator / Material Handler
Chris King Precision Components
Jul 2014 - Aug 2016 (2 years 1 month)
CNC lathe operation for the manufacture of various bicycle hub/headset/bottom-bracket components, material handling, warehouse inventory control, forklift operation.
Construction Administrator, Technical Staff
WPH Architecture Inc
Oct 2004 - Feb 2010 (5 years 4 months)
Responsibilities included full construction administration services and client representation, technical design and drafting, and successful jurisdictional permitting for multiple 45,000 s.f. fitness clubs. Consistently maintained typical 6-month construction schedule and ~$4.5M budget; also performed technical materials research and specification writing.
• LA Fitness International LLC - (12) 45,000 s.f. clubs in TX, WA, OR
• Nellis AFB, North Las Vegas, Nevada - Fitness Center
Feb 2004 - Sep 2004 (7 months)
Responsibilities included technical design and drafting, product research, building permit applications, limited construction administration services.
• PDX Airport - Northwest Airlines International Service Modifications
Technical Staff, Construction Administrator
Leo A Daly
Sep 1997 - May 2003 (5 years 8 months)
Responsibilities included construction administration services, technical design and drafting for university and Class-A commercial projects. Also acted as document control officer for two GSA federal building renovation projects.
• DFW Airport - Business Center North Tower Renovation
• 1st Command Financial Planning, Ft. Worth TX
• Lamar State College New Main Bldg. and Campus Improvements, Orange TX
• DART CityPlace Station Finish-out, Dallas TX
• Fondren Library Center, Southern Methodist University, Dallas TX
• Muskogee Federal Building/Courthouse, Muskogee OK
• Fritz G Lanham Federal Building, Ft. Worth TX
• Greenhill Park Tower - Sub-grade parking water intrusion remediation, Addison, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Mar 1993 - Sep 1997 (4 years 6 months)
Responsibilities included technical drafting, performed limited construction administration (punch-list production and resolution) for large Class-A multi-building corporate campus. Designed and selected lighting for GTA office relocation and renovation.
• Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railroad Corporate Headquarters, Ft. Worth TX