My professional creative background encompasses art direction, photography and creative design. Involving print, direct mail, catalog, publishing, B2B, B2C, production, marketing, collateral, web and social media. I am a proven commodity in advertising and marketing.
Versatile and adaptable. Focused, hands-on contributor and collaborator.
Excellent communicator. I work exceptionally well in creative teams... as I do on solo projects.
Capabilities and experience background:
- Supporting Marketing - Branding - Detail Oriented - Collaboration - Organization
- Production - Photo Editing - Photo Art Direction - High-Volume photo studio
Expertise in projects involving art direction and graphic design of digital advertising, marketing/branding, DTP and collateral pieces.
Photographer of product, (hard goods - packaging - soft goods - industrial - consumer), architectural and editorial photography.
Excellent skills in post-production, image manipulation, digital concepts and workflow techniques.
+ Photoshop, Bridge, Illustrator, InDesign, FDR Tools, HDRI, RAW, Acrobat, Nikon, Canon, Capture One, multiple lighting and camera systems.
+ Digital image manipulations, alterations, post-production, retouching, clipping paths and DAM.
• Self-publishing high quality imagery books of architectural and fine-art photography.
• Volunteer collections photographer, the Chicago Academy of Sciences.
• Photographer for "Chicago's Historic Hyde Park", published by the University of Chicago Press, and author Susan O'Conner Davis. A history of the architectural and social aspects unique to the Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhoods in Chicago.