Architectural Designer/ Project Manager
Playhouse Design Group
Jun 2014 - Present (7 years 2 months)
Managed project design, permit and construction documentation for residential and multi-family projects. Ensure that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards. Collaborated on analysis, design, coordination, documentation, and delivery with co-workers, engineers, consultants, clients, contractors and permit plan reviewers.
Jun 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years)
Assist in purchasing customer relations, customer service, interior designing, showroom coordination and inner office task.
• Prepare preliminary plans and concept designs
• Help to enhance and implement the process of tracking orders
• Research and quote project materials including but not limited to: cabinets, counters, moldings, tile, hardware, specialty mechanisms, appliances, and fixtures
• Participate in the order process from suppliers and in-house parts
• Selection and purchasing of materials, tracking orders and checking pricing to ensure accuracy
• Knowledge of current cabinetry, appliance, and fixture lines both carried and outsourced. Update and maintain samples and pricing sheets
• Assist in the creation of projects to help fulfill customer expectations
• Assist in finalizing contract to properly reflect what is included in customers final project
• Assist in writing change orders for potential and pre-sold orders
• Create and modify drawings to incorporate design and technical changes.
• Meet with customer to go over cabinets, styles, hardware and miscellaneous decisions in creating the ideal projects
• Keep social networks updated
• Providing assistance to co-workers with everyday computer tasks
• Providing installers & sub contractors with accurate project information over the phone and at job sites
• Assist with site verifications and/or field surveys.