- Designing by guidelines such as cost, production capabilities, rates of duties and U.S import regulations or creative designing strictly for aesthetics.
- Performing upper pattern revisions and fittings.
- Creating new outsole and ornament moulds.
- Last modifications and development.
- Material sourcing, ordering and pricing.
- Heel and outsole fitting and development.
- Leather and man-made material processes and uses knowledge.
- Design illustrations drafted by computer or by hand.
- Tech-pack specifications.
- Trend research, direction and market awareness.
- Production and delivery timeline management.
- Importing guidelines and factors.
- Trademark and brand building.
- Marketing, public relations and social media development.
- Website development
- Photography and editing
- Fashion shoot management and planning
- Product sales and distribution
Languages: English (native), Italian (limited working proficiency), Spanish (elementary proficiency), French (elementary proficiency).
The Accessories Council Member