Sage in Design
Mar 2010 - Present (11 years 6 months)
• Freelance design of modern public seating
• Introduced new concepts using companies sustainable materials
Lacey Campbell Designs
Jun 2006 - Present (15 years 3 months)
• Custom design and fabrication
• Concept development and brainstorming
• Design in several mediums as well as a variety of styles
Sep 2010 - Aug 2014 (3 years 11 months)
• Hand sketch concepts to communicate the intent of the unit, while challenging everyday manufacturing techniques.
• Develop line extensions through overseas manufactures via telecommunication, onsite visits and digital prints.
• Collaborate with Tech Designers and Engineers to work through manufacturing constraints in our in line process.
• Build relationships with various departments to create brand continuity and market ready designs.
Contract Furniture Designer
Homecrest Outdoor Living
Oct 2009 - Oct 2010 (1 year)
• Contract design of outdoor furniture concepts
• Displayed market conscious designs using, sketches and technical drawings
Nov 2009 - Jun 2010 (7 months)
• Freelance design of contemporary contract furniture
• Introduced new product using companies existing manufacturing capabilities
Savannah College of Art and Design
Sep 2008 - May 2010 (1 year 8 months)
Advising students with modeling and prototyping products while enforcing safety protocol, maintaining equipment and facilities.
Lunar Lounge Design
Dec 2008 - Dec 2009 (1 year)
• Freelance design of hard and soft furniture and accessory concepts
• Communicated designs through hand sketching, CAD, and working drawings
Jul 2009 - Sep 2009 (2 months)
• Freelance design of bathroom furniture concepts
• Presented options to extend existing fixtures through digital media
UK West Inc.
Feb 2009 - Aug 2009 (6 months)
• Consultant and Freelance designer of cabinet components and structure
• Research of market trends, consumers, materials and applications
Working Class Studio
Sep 2008 - Nov 2008 (2 months)
Designed hard and soft goods, researched trends and color ways as well as prepared presentations as part of an interdisciplinary collaborative product venture within SCAD
Art Educators Forum Summer Workshop
Jul 2008 - Jul 2008
Taught one and two part mold making, resin casting, rotational molding, and vacuum forming techniques