Footwear Design Intern
Jun 2014 - Present (8 years)
Developing footwear, fashion, and accessories for the Otabo collection.
Luis Santiago Design, LLC.
Jan 2012 - Present (10 years 5 months)
Small consulting firm based out of the Twin Cities.
Product Design and Development- Research and trend exploration, ideation and concept sketching, concept mock-ups, 3d modeling and rendering.
Graphic Design- Logo and print design.
Brand Development- Logo and identity creation, Creative marketing solutions, Advertising solutions.
Web Design- Wordpress development, website mock-ups, email design, ad and banner design.
Jan 2008 - Present (14 years 5 months)
Bonjour to the most paid. The Euroclub was started in 2008 by myself and Jason Flowers. The brand speaks to a higher value of living without forgetting who you are and where you came from.
My Job Includes:
- Make executive decisions on what and what not to release.
- Design everything from t-shirts, ads and the website.
- Oversee the printing process and put together tech packages.
Sales And Marketing Assistant
Oct 2013 - Jun 2014 (8 months)
Worked directly with the COO of the North American division. Assisted with marketing strategy for products in the E-ciggarette category, and developed marketing material for in-store, online and trade show presence. Worked on sales leads and developing relationships with key accounts.
Industrial Design Contractor
Pin Jang Inc.
Jul 2013 - Jul 2013
Contracted project working on a housewares concept for Target's home goods lines.
2012 - 2013 (1 year)
Event Services Technician
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Jan 2008 - May 2012 (4 years 4 months)
- Assist with technical setup for events around campus
- Work as an individual and in a team setting
Coco & Breezy Eyewear and accessories LLC.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2011 (1 year)
Contracted work on Coco and Breezy's " Rainy Days" Collection.
The collection was featured at New York Fashion Week as a S/S 12 Collection.
- Photoshop Rendering
- 3D Modeling(Solidworks)
- Tech Packages( Dimensions)
- Graphic Design
Currently designing on a contracted basis.
University of Wisconsin-Stout, University Housing
Jan 2009 - May 2011 (2 years 4 months)
- Hall Marketing Coordinator In charge of designing a publication for the dorm
- Offered Students assistance with problems and concerns they had.
- Challenged students to get involved on-campus
- Helped students grow personally and professionally
- Enforced policy and gained respect and trust from residents
- Worked on a staff team as a senior member of the team
Industrial Design Student Project
2010 - 2010