Senior Graphic Designer / Photographer
Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena
Jul 2012 - Present (9 years 3 months)
Create visual assets for hawks marketing and http://www.nba.com/hawks .
Oversee the creation of 360 Magazine, creating visual assets and editing photography, page layout and more.
Live action photography on game day's and game day operations. Season ticket design's, Hawks swag and merchandise. In game signage and banners. Electronic signage and banners.
User Interface Artist, Graphic Designer
Dec 2011 - Jul 2012 (7 months)
• Create Photoshop mockups from our game designer wireframe Mocks.
• Design concepts and create visual mockups.
• Create icons and game graphics.
• Cut up screen mockups and prep for interface skinning.
• Import skins to Flash and create components with some Action Scripting.
• Fallow all style guides to ensure brand authenticity.
I work closely with the Art Director and Lead Designer to ensure the user interface looks and feels consistent and exciting. All while holding the brand integrity of an EA product.
Marketing, Graphic Design Professional
Aug 2011 - Dec 2011 (4 months)
• Promotional Design,
• Logo Design,
• Created EA Branded Swag,
• NCAA and Coke Zero Partnership Graphics. Soda can and box design.
• EA Sports, internal newsletter design.
• In house Marketing,
• Design, Layout and Art Direction and Project Management
for the EA Sports 20th Anniversary Hard Cover Book
My team focused on consumer marketing, licensing, and brand partnerships. In addition, we’re responsible for partnership activation across franchises within the EA SPORTS label including Madden NFL, FIFA, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, NHL, NBA, NCAA, SSX, and Fight Night. My role was to oversee the Brand of EA SPORTS. Work with our vendors to make sure they’re creating products that live up to our expectations. Design and create advertisements, promotional graphics, lifestyle brands and many other creative’s that go with marketing EA products. This had me working with companies such as Nike, Under Armor, McDonalds, Urban Outfitters, Bloomingdales, Hershey’s, Microsoft, Sony, Samsonite, Occio, Officine Panneri, Rockland, Statement Apparel, Actionsports Art, Sportiqe and Carnival Cruise Lines.
Jan 2008 - Apr 2010 (2 years 3 months)
Graphic Designer, Web Designer,
Video Editing, Holographic Design, Promotional Design,
Logo Design, Flash and Flex Design, in house Photographer.
Graphic Designer, Illustraitor, Photo Editor
2003 - 2008 (5 years)
• Photo Editor
• Graphic Designer
• Editorial Illustrator
• Responsible daily for Page2.com illustrations
• Redesigned Page2.com
• Created the NFL Super bowl Crown Jewels Package
• Created E-Ticket stories, worked closely with a Project Manager on these story packages
• Worked with outside companies, such as; Texaco, EA Sports, X Games, FIFA and Nike.
• In House Photographer
• Created Illustrations for Editorial Presentations
• Along side ESPN.com editors, I worked during live sports events to create art and update photos on the website while the games were in progress
• Art Direction at ESPN.com for Three Super Bowls, Three World Series, and Two sets of the Final Four, and March Madness.