* 15 years of experience in the garment industry.
* 7 years of managerial experience.
* 4 years of contemporary experience.
* Illustration and flat designs (pc/hand), presentation/mood boards, color theory, textile and
* Forecasted market trends for sportswear, denim, soft and hard wovens, knits and
sweaters domestic and globally.
* Lead design and development from inception to completion of final garments.
* Determine seasonal concepts, establishing print, pattern, fabric and trim direction.
* Broad experience in fittings: denim bottoms, twills, soft woven and knits. Dresses, skirts,
jackets and tops. Pre-production and production approvals.
* Managed design calendar to ensure a successful workflow.
* Maintain good relations with buyers, sales team, vendors, factories, resources and peers.
* Manage/supervised to provide leadership and feedback to design team thru clear
* Excellent leadership skills. Keep product DNA consistency, but still managing to stay “in
* Respect peers opinion and always follow company leadership in regards to business
* Great presentation skills.
** Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, Web PDM, (MAC & PC), Word, Excel, A2000. Excellent
communication skills drawn, written and verbal. Fluent in Spanish and English.