Head of Advertising and Digital Marketing
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
Nov 2015 - Aug 2016 (9 months)
• Develops strategies and execute action plans in the areas of Advertising and Digital Marketing to support Company's Business Goals.
• Leads corporate, product, and distribution advertising in coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective roll-out of campaigns.
• Manages above-the-line advertising and digital marketing project budget and evaluate the campaign's overall performance to ensure that advertising/media money are fully maximized.
• Oversees the company's external advertising agencies
• Oversees media planning and buying agency in the development and implementation of the company's media objectives.
• Supervises Advertising and Digital Officers to ensure deliverables are executed based on agreed quality standards.
• Coaches and trains new staff/employees and conducts performance reviews and assessment of direct reports to recommend corresponding action.
• Monitor's Staff Growth and maps out the proper development plan / career path.
• Implements ALL management policies and enforces the proper administrative action if necessary
• Handles implementation and coordination of programs with internal stakeholders such as other units within Marketing, Distribution, Operations, Products, Finance, Legal and Compliance, AIA Region.
Creative Production Manager
Nov 2012 - Nov 2015 (3 years)
• Responsible for translating a company’s marketing objectives into creative strategies and designs.
• Directing the creative function so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals of the company.
• Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the creative team
• Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending promotions.
• Managing art direction, design, and production of projects.
• Conceptualize and direct concepts through design and execution.
• Deliverer strategic communication solutions that help the company attain their marketing and communications objectives.
• Determine areas for improvement; and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of company goals
• Translates marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationales
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and post-production execution
• Leading the unified process of marketing/concept/design and interactive/web/video/motion graphics
• Managing the evolution of the company's technology needs in marketing technology and digital marketing capabilities.
• Works collaboratively with other departments, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans.
• Assure that timely and informative communication takes place between the creative function and other departments
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Aug 2012 - Jan 2013 (5 months)
Overall Visual and Corporate Communications
• Creation of marketing collaterals to strengthen brand
• Provide online marketing awareness by the creation of designs, videos and websites
• Online marketing
• Analyze business direction
• Market research
Creative Department Supervisor
Nov 2011 - Oct 2012 (11 months)
• Supervises a pool of Digital Retouchers (46 employees)
• Implementation of house rules
• Designs workflow and creates ideas for company growth
• Solves technical problems
• Client Relations
• Art Direction
• Process Improvement
• Leads a training workshop
• Handles work traffic
• Quality Controls
OMA Design Science (Freelance)
2012 - 2012
Professional Designs, Visual Communication, Marketing, Web Developments and Dynamic CMS creations
OMA Design Science
Jan 2008 - Dec 2010 (2 years 11 months)
Full below-the-line Advertising Service
• Dyanamic Websites
• Google Ads
• Web Animation
• Music Creation
A Few of my clients:
• EarthShell (USA)
• The Lyric Opera of Chicago (USA)
• "The Genius" Production Movie Poster starring Adam Brody (USA)
• SP3Media.com (USA)
• San Francisco Furniture (USA)
• Rosenthal Brothers (USA)
• Liza Linklater website (Canadian Photographer)
• Goethe Institut Manila Exhibit (Federal Republic of Germany’s Cultural Institution)
• Filipineo Catalogue (Philippine-Swiss Embassy)
• Tara Vanflower (American Songwriter)
• Roughhausen Album CD Cover (Canadian Band)
• "Buti Na Lang May SSS" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• "Premyo Sa Resibo" (Entire Year Advertising Campaign)
• Primadonna Boutique in-store marketing collaterals
• 2 eBook Cover Art for "News of the Shaman" and "Damaged People"
by Karl De Mesa (sold in Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Nobles)
• OST creation for "News of the Shaman"
• Simpleology.com (USA)
• Bandmix.com (USA)
• Art Dealers.com (USA)
See complete client list on my portfolio website.
Senior Graphic Designer and Printing Supervisor
Sep 2007 - Dec 2009 (2 years 3 months)
Layout and Design of the 100+ page Magazine
Creation of in-house marketing collaterals
Printing Supervision (Offset Printing)
Senior Creative Designer
May 2005 - Jun 2007 (2 years 1 month)
Graphic Design, Layout, Web Development, Video Editing
Voice Over Work, Sound Engineering
• Sara Lee
• Nothing But Water
• Good Year
• Museum Foundation of the Philippines
• Ayala Land
• Globe Telecoms
• Digitel Telecoms
• Liquid Post
Senior Designer on Special Projects (Marketing Dept.)
Mar 2006 - Apr 2007 (1 year 1 month)
Page Layout Design for
• C! Magazine
• Tech & Tuner Magazine
• EVO Magazine
• Calibre Magazine
• Manifesto Magazine
and Technical Printing Executions:
• Special Color
• Technical Folds
San Juan, Philippines
Feb 1999 - Sep 1999 (7 months)
Layout Page Design for the Lifestyle Section