Junior Creative Researcher
Aug 2013 - Present (7 years 8 months)
Design Awards Assistant
May 2013 - Aug 2013 (3 months)
- Correspond with industry professionals and outside companies via email to ensure that all winners of the Core77 Design Awards program are represented accurately in Core77 publications.
- Manage 192 winners of the Core77 Design Awards project pages using Wordpress.
- Organize contact lists into a cohesive system using OpenOffice.
Design Awards Intern
Feb 2013 - May 2013 (3 months)
- Assisted with the daily operation of the awards program.
- Searched design blogs and publications for talented designers to market the
2013 Core77 Design awards to.
- Created databases using GoogleDocs and updated databases using Exel.
- Processing and organizing entry information.
- Wrote copy for the website used by the Core77 Design Award judges.
The Dorm Goods Project - The Green Fund at The New School
Mar 2012 - May 2012 (2 months)
- Co - designed the structure of the beta Dorm Goods recycling program.
- Designed promotional material for the program.
- Communicated with merchants via phone and email to purchase supplies.
- Supervised the final events where unwanted dorm items were collected from New School students.
Creative Arts Instructor and Counselor
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011 (2 months)
- Orchestrated arts and craft, ceramics and painting classes to campers daily between the ages of 5 and 15 years old.
- Participated in all the activities and inspired campers for willing participation.
- Lived on site and monitored the general well being of thirty five thirteen year old girls for seven weeks.
- Managed creative arts staff when the program director was off site.
- Honored as the employee of the week by the Head Counselor in my division.
Fashion Design Intern
Feb 2010 - May 2010 (3 months)
- Assisted in preparation for Fall Fashion Week.
- Completed sewing tasks needed to prepare samples.
- Organized showroom.
- Archived past seasons.