Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
Creative Dimensions Marketing & Design
Feb 2000 - Present (21 years 2 months)
Manage business specializing in strategic marketing and creative solutions. Cultivate client relationships, prepare new business plans and needs analysis, and facilitate projects from concept through production and delivery. Create concepts, design layouts and manage creative execution. Cultivate media relations and manage vendor relationships.
• Oversee marketing and advertising for 27 properties across five counties for Providence Housing Development Corporation. Organize events raising funds and awareness through marketing sponsorships, relationship management, silent auctions, digital marketing, and more meeting 100% of goal.
• Design print and digital graphics for brand identity materials, sales collateral, advertisements, direct mail, exhibit graphics, e-mail, social media, and Internet.
• Created new business plan for launch of high technology business. Included design and execution of corporate identity materials, direct mail, web site development, trade show graphics, and public relations supporting trade show events. Efforts established key client prospects and over $500M in year-one contract sales.
• Designed and executed new tourism guide and map for the Canandaigua Area Chamber of Commerce. Interacted with over 50 local business contacts to encourage participation. Positive impact on businesses and sales helped achieve or exceed sales goals each year.
• Co-established and helped lead community organization to increase awareness and understanding of issues affecting a key proposed school budget vote. Developed strategic plan, and established brand identity/logo, designed collateral, and helped manage special event for community. Awareness helped vote pass by 65% margin with highest voter turnout in the city for a regular budget vote.
Program Manager, Young Entrepreneur Academy!
May 2014 - Jul 2015 (1 year 2 months)
Managed national Young Entrepreneur Academy program for local Chamber of Commerce. Developed relationships with area businesses, school districts, and community organizations for sponsorship, recruitment and volunteer opportunities. Provided outreach through public relations, social and traditional media, and networking. Coordinated all events, field trips, guest speakers, and mentors.
• Significantly increased awareness of national young entrepreneur program in area by more than doubling the number of participating school districts.
• Instructed teens on marketing research, business concepts, business plan development, and sales. All graduates received and utilized investor funding to start businesses.
Account Relationship Manager
SIGMA Marketing Group
Feb 1997 - Jun 2000 (3 years 4 months)
Managed key customer relationships at database marketing agency including: Citizens Bank, Global Crossing, Frontier Communications, and Automatic Data Processing. Expanded client relationships through acquisition and retention programs. Developed both B2B and B2C recommendations. Served as primary client interface for Research, Creative, Production, Database Management, Predictive Modeling/Analytical Services and Telemarketing expert areas.
• Managed highly successful programs that generated more than $1MM additional revenue.
• Awarded client bonus for acquisition program generating $400M revenue for Citizens Bank.
• Spearheaded largest RFP in Agency’s history.
Citibank Student Loan Corporation
Apr 1994 - Feb 1997 (2 years 10 months)
Developed marketing plans and managed campaigns for multiple product lines in both consumer and trade markets. Coordinated projects with internal teams and advertising agency.
• Provided marketing direction to 18-person national sales team. Managed regional/national trade shows. Helped plan semi-annual sales meetings and integrated marketing positioning for team.
• Engineered pricing strategies and developed launch campaign for new private loan product, exceeding sales expectations and helping increase market share in all loan categories.
Assistant Account Executive
Buck & Pulleyn Inc.
Mar 1990 - Mar 1994 (4 years)
Developed and managed a broad range of integrated campaigns for national and regional clients. Supervised agency direct marketing projects.
• Managed lead management and fulfillment process for Xerox Engineering Systems.
• Developed multiple direct mail campaigns that resulted in 22-55% response rates exceeding forecasts.