Mechanical / Design Studio Engineer
Ford Motor Co.
Jul 2016 - Present (5 years)
Architecture and conception of physical prototypes (Mustang, Bronco, F150, etc.). CAD, Dimensioning, benchmarking, feasibility on early milestones; Coordination with shops and studios to ensure timely and accurate fabrication process.
Ford Motor Co.
Jan 2016 - Jul 2016 (6 months)
Conception, design of exhaust systems: CAD (CATIA), management and coordination of updates, dimensioning, architecture. Worked on Ford Explorer, Mustang 2018, Mustang Shelby GT350, GT350R.
Concept/Show Car Builder (Plymouth MI USA) Internship
SPECIAL PROJECTS INC
Jan 2013 - 2016 (3 years 6 months)
Design engineer and CNC Machinist in the concept car industry. Work on various types of projects: concept cars/show cars, full scale models, inside-outside, bucks and various other types of properties, both automotive and non-automotive.
- Project engineering:
* Data management, project scheduling and follow-up;
* Conception, design, sketching, CAD work, R&D;
- High-precision manufacturing:
* Conception and fabrication of molds and models;
* CNC programming/machining, 3-axis and 5-axis;
- Work in various automotive fields: body, structure, architecture, seating, lighting, interior trim, etc.
- Work for numerous companies: Ford, Lincoln, GM, Chrysler FCA, Ferrari, Paramount Pictures, Mack, Harman, Navistar, Calty/Toyota, Visteon, Johnson Controls...
Hot Rod Builder (Nashville TN USA) Internship as an engineer
GREENING AUTO CO
May 2011 - Sep 2011 (4 months)
Design Engineer and fabricator in the hotrod industry: work on high-end show-car, custom car and hot-rod conception and fabrication projects; one-off award-winning cars.
- Conception, Design, CAD work of hot-rod parts;
- Hands-on hot-rod fabrication: assembling, sheet-metal work, welding, etc.