Creative leader in the conceptual development and direct execution of high-profile advertising and marketing materials. Including advertising campaigns, photo art direction, magazine ads, pop specialty kits, B2B advertising, newsletters, email marketing, interior and exterior signage, packaging, trade show displays, vehicle graphics, invitations, brochures, postcards, billboards, logos, icons, brand identity, banners, templates and the development and optimization of graphic assets.
• Innovative Design – Introduced new concepts to enhance the brand, reflecting progressive growth of the name.
• Increased efficiency by reducing the number of times a job was handled by generating layouts, minimizing internal creative “rework” later in the process, thus allowing more time for the team to concentrate on accuracy and deadlines.
• Responsible for the conceptualization and execution of design and photography. Developed circulars, covers, brochures, pop kits, billboards, manuals, email marketing, logo design, newsletters, interior/exterior signage, letterheads, illustration, magazine layout & design and packaging.
• Brought a new level of creativity, consistency and excitement to hardiness photography.
• Designed direct and branding campaigns involving mail, print, outdoor, and other printed material.
•High experience with all aspects of Printing for for out/indoor production that's giving me a good awareness on my own graphic designs .
• Responsibility for ensuring delivery on merchandise planning.
Other Skills :
• Assist in developing and the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brands
• Backup the branding team to manage the marketing budget and collaborate in building the annual business plan.
• Establish, design and develop creative marketing campaign solutions for eMarketing, advertising and other marketing initiatives.
• Coordinated design and marketing staff and managed production schedules.