New York, NY
Apr 2005 - Present (16 years 7 months)
• Report directly to head of Creative Department;
• Led concept development for brands like Anne Klein, Vince Camuto, JLO by Jennifer Lopez, Nine West and Armitron
which included product design, product rendering, packaging, signage, theme boards;
• Managed an average of 3-5 projects concurrently;
• Oversaw and executed design for a variety of projects ranging from ads, brochures, blow-ins, stitch-ins, look books,
billboards, e-blasts, web ad campaigns and banners, invitations and in-store signage;
• Solely responsible for all retouch of final campaign photography;
• Solely responsible for pre-press for reproduction.
New York City Commission on Human Rrights
New York, NY
Mar 2002 - Mar 2005 (3 years)
Assisted in development of Graphic Department; Designed stationery and informational brochures, booklets, postcards; Prepared files for the print.
Assistant Art Director, Internship
Magazine, United States
Jun 2002 - Aug 2002 (2 months)
Designed and redesigned layouts for various magazine sections Participated in photo shoots as well as assisted in editing and proofing photographs.
Kings County District Attorney's Office
Sep 2001 - Mar 2002 (6 months)
Internship Created graphics to be used for trial presentations Designed informational booklets. LANGUAGES Fluent in Polish - spoken and written