Fort Collins, CO
Oct 2018 - Present (3 years 3 months)
2007 - Present (15 years)
• Web Design Consultant for Deeper Green Consulting website redesign as well as designed advertisements to increase brand/service awareness in local publication.
• Designed logo as well as promotional pieces for PoshHouse Fabrics.
• Designed logo as well as promotional pieces for Sassy McTaffy.
• Conceptualized/designed marketing e-mails, apparel art, merchandise art for Kind Coffee.
• Conceptualized/designed wedding thank-you postcards for Caven/Regier family.
• Designed logo as well as advertising and promotional pieces for Ed’s Cantina in Estes Park, CO.
• Designed logo for Little Big House LLC, a local construction company.
• Conceptualized/designed campaign for 2007 Jacksonville (FL) Film Festival including posters, postcards and separate holiday campaign.
Yancey's Food Service
Jul 2012 - Aug 2018 (6 years 1 month)
• Designed and produced marketing materials from concept to completion for commissaries which lead to increased sales and customer engagement as well as increased our placement/winnings in annual contests and promotions. Marketing materials included seasonal/holiday department decor, pricing signage, and personalized graphics for produce demonstrations, annual promotional display contests, and in-store events/activities.
• Reduced marketing department costs and implemented more efficient production practices.
• Regularly communicate with in-store teams to coordinate events and POS needs.
• Prepare and approve invoices. Request bids for custom printed/embroidered merchandise, printed materials, and outsourced marketing/advertising materials.
• Communicate and coordinate with vendors for donated marketing materials and event support.
• Manage/mentor marketing interns while helping them to develop competitive working skill sets.
• Maintain graphics files in an archived manner.
Estes Park, CO
Mar 2008 - Mar 2011 (3 years)
• Designed/conceptualized promotional marketing materials and advertising for seasonal sales, in-store promotions and general information distribution including merchandise, e-mail promotions, and advertisements.
• Developed and maintained the website with new and current information and sales.
• Managed day to day business including completing customer orders from start to finish, responding to e-mails/phone calls and filling orders for retail and wholesale accounts.
• Became proficient in roasting coffee as well as grinding, packing, and shipping coffee for distribution.
Estes Park, CO
Apr 2007 - Mar 2008 (11 months)
• Served and prepared food and beverages for customer consumption.
• Performed opening and/or closing procedures as well as kept a balanced drawer.
• Maintained a clean, friendly, and efficient store while assisting co-workers in day-to-day tasks.
Aug 2005 - Jan 2007 (1 year 5 months)
• Prepared digital files for print in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment where efficiency, attention to detail, and focus on quality are critical.
• Worked with a team of various professional personalities in high-stress situations in which implementing solutions with or without assistance was necessary.
• Gained industry knowledge of pre-press file preparation, delivery, and archiving.